Super-Charge

hyper_tuner

Jan 24, 2005
Kay Elle
www.facebook
Do you have a SC kit for an automatic Waja? if yes, what other modification do I have to consider before having the SC fitted?

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
hyper_tuner said:
Would it also be suitable for the 4G93P they have in the Satria R3?
Bro,
The 93P in the R3 and the 93P in the satria GTI is almost the same, I should say, at least from the engine point of view...The difference between the 2 cars is they both use the same engine but uses different engine management system...R3 uses siemens and the GTI earlier models uses MMC...The ones we have been talking about is the ones from MMC base ecu..

But worry not, the siemens is being tested as we speak with the sc kit and in due time, it will also be made available to siemen base 93P's...As a bolt on system..

Keep in touch..

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
hyper_tuner said:
Do you have a SC kit for an automatic Waja? if yes, what other modification do I have to consider before having the SC fitted?
Bro,
At the moment no, we do not have a kit developed yet for the Waja but hopefully in due course....

cheers]
gerard

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
hey Gerard

Yup, my baby girl was born on 16th September all well and healthy including wifey...So now just hanging around and trying to think what do next with my car hehehehehe. Reading import car mags have been giving me all sorts of whacky ideas..kakakaaka

Btw your confirmed to come down to my homeland on 21st October right?

Cherio
Razaksa

satriamerah

Known Member
May 1, 2005
Hi Gerard,
Looking to SC my vtec b16a... thinking a lot of it for 300m sprint test. But as our conversation on the phone recently... u r about to test launch it on this coming march 2006 ..

Ok no problem ... still can wait lah...

Keep in touch

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
satriamerah said:
Hi Gerard,
Looking to SC my vtec b16a... thinking a lot of it for 300m sprint test. But as our conversation on the phone recently... u r about to test launch it on this coming march 2006 ..

Ok no problem ... still can wait lah...

Keep in touch
Bro,
Was really nice talking to you and like I have said, development plans are underway and hopefully by the said time frame we are able to complete the kit......Yup, do keep in touch and thanks for the support and the encouragements....It helps alot..

cheers
gerard

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
razaksa said:
hey Gerard

Yup, my baby girl was born on 16th September all well and healthy including wifey...So now just hanging around and trying to think what do next with my car hehehehehe. Reading import car mags have been giving me all sorts of whacky ideas..kakakaaka

Btw your confirmed to come down to my homeland on 21st October right?

Cherio
Razaksa
Bro,
Great to know things are all fine and well with you and your family, especially with the new kiddo and safe delivery...BIG cheers to that...Date yet to confirm but will do so when I can, so we can make the necessary arrangements to meet up and you shall be my tour leader..Hahaha..hope you wont mind...Been a really touch and hectic weekend...Phew...glad its over...

cheers
gerard...

sliverwolf

Aug 1, 2005
Selangor
Any bolt-on turbo kit for waja 1.6 (4G18) manual?
I found some turbo kits for 4G18 online, but overseas leh. :biggrin:

thx,

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
sliverwolf said:
Any bolt-on turbo kit for waja 1.6 (4G18) manual?
I found some turbo kits for 4G18 online, but overseas leh. :biggrin:

thx,
Bro,
Thanks for the interest in our sc kit...The waja project would only commence sometime next year, it will require a different set-up, as the crank pulley is located on the left side of the engine bay. We will get the other models out first before getting work started on the waja...Keep in touch and do hang in there..

cheers
gerard

razaksa

Known Member
Dec 16, 2004
as
gerard said:
Bro,
Great to know things are all fine and well with you and your family, especially with the new kiddo and safe delivery...BIG cheers to that...Date yet to confirm but will do so when I can, so we can make the necessary arrangements to meet up and you shall be my tour leader..Hahaha..hope you wont mind...Been a really touch and hectic weekend...Phew...glad its over...

cheers
gerard...
Gerard

No worries, I'll take you around the island when you are here. If you are looking for anything in particular here, email me your shopping list first and I'll scout around for you.

Btw Dho told me the results for the stage2 was really good, so suppose it'll hit the mags pretty soon?

Cherio
Razaksa

Last edited:

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
razaksa said:
Gerard

No worries, I'll take you around the island when you are here. If you are looking for anything in particular here, email me your shopping list first and I'll scout around for you.

Btw Dho told me the results for the stage2 was really good, so suppose it'll hit the mags pretty soon?

Cherio
Razaksa
Bro,
I will pm you my list and then see what you can do...ok....YUP, guess so. still short of my targeted horsepower but torque curve has shifted to low and mid, much stronger nm than stage 1, guess that will have to do, we still did not increase boost pressure, maintainning at 0.7bar..Perhaps I was abit greedy..hahaha...but Im still happy with it... The torque is fanstastic......thanks bro...

cheers
gerard

ch1ck3n

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
wads the horsepower u could churn out from stage 2..?

gerard

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
ch1ck3n said:
wads the horsepower u could churn out from stage 2..?
Bro,
Shall reveal the figures by next week but only modest figures, so please do not expect very high hp figures ya.....

cheers
gerard

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody can help me what i need to ensure the mivec system can running in my 4g93 na engine if i change the:

- Mivec head, intake manifold, throttle body, distributor, plug cable. Can the mivec function well if I still use the same wiring and ecu? Or can it function if i just install the mivec controller? I hope anybody can share the knowledge, experience and information.Thank U...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience