OFF THE STREETS 6 DRIFT SESSION @ Xtreme Park Sunway 17 June 2005 7.00pm onwards

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
bro

even the experts are having a hard time going the reverse track... i'd stick to this setup for the time being. Plus, i think the management aren't too keen of doing it in reverse coz the safety issues.

goosfrabar

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
Pee Jay
Visit site
topui11 said:
bro

even the experts are having a hard time going the reverse track... i'd stick to this setup for the time being. Plus, i think the management aren't too keen of doing it in reverse coz the safety issues.

yeah agree with topui11.

on the reverse the corner in the back is very dangerous... was sitting in zero lim's car when he went reverse course. even he panicked and sweared at that corner. it's very dangerous for non expert to go that way.

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
sexycar said:
is it? well we all have to learn isnt it... difficulty is good in order for

progress.... like a lot of u said in some other post, drifting is never safe.

some tracks are made so you can go both rotations (clock-wise & anti clock wise).

however if the track is made only for one direction,
the run off areas would be different if you went the other direction.
Just like in Extreme park, if you were to go the other way, the run off is very small only.

my 0.88 cents. :D

aibon

500 RPM
Apr 24, 2004
Dj
ere... y not 5cents

y must be 0.88 cents.....

Y?:D

gti88 said:
some tracks are made so you can go both rotations (clock-wise & anti clock wise).

however if the track is made only for one direction,
the run off areas would be different if you went the other direction.
Just like in Extreme park, if you were to go the other way, the run off is very small only.

my 0.88 cents. :D

Ronald_loulan

1,000 RPM
Dec 26, 2004
Bukit Serdang
Visit site
If reversr can go slow slow ma...
But not all of them will test the reverse course 1st b4 they drift kau kau...
Thats y they dun let us play la...:lol:
No offence....:P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Have anybody have experience changing a 2jz gte vvti engine block with 1jz gte non vvti block.
Beside the complete engine block what other part I need to change?

My current car is an aristo aka lexus GS300 came with 2jz gte vvti twin turbo and the reason I want to do this is to save money from the expensive roadtax. Currently paying for 2K+ and will be reduce to 800 if I change the block.

If possible share with me the pros and cons after changing the 1jz engine block.

Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience