Iswara Radiator Temp

LAWRENCE_Q

Known Member
Feb 13, 2004
JB
Visit site
jz now home, saw that my radiator indicator point more than 1/2, it is rarely happen!
wat's wrong????? :blink:

another problem is tat my engine more noise after service, is it due to the lubricant oil??? i jz change 2 a 10W-40 caltex from 15W-50 esso!
during service, i oso changed oil filter & plug.

Viperize

Apr 12, 2005
i also got this problem last time... did u check the water level ? enuff ?
when is the last time u service the radiator ? maybe ur radiator stuck already.... the water can't move smoothly / move slow.... in this case just send ur car to service the radiotor then ok already.

Note : Fix it before the temp when up again... or else it will hurt ur engine

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
my opinion is nothing gonna do wit ur engine oil.from 40 to 50 engine oil normally wont cause the temp to rise. sometimes my saga also same like urs..i go get a new coolant..cost me around 13 bucks..
wash kao kao the reservior tank...flush kao kao the radiator.and yeah...full wit rust water and all sort of dirt.pour 3/4 coolant to the radiator and 1/4 into the reservior then mix wit water.

and now..my car temp hardly pass the Cold mark..maybe just 1 cm away.only if go up to genting or rev kao kao only go up to medium or more abit.that's all.quite satisfied,but engine takes longer time to heat up...too cold kua.this i am blur.

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Ask your formen to check the thermostat. If rosak.... just change it. Very cheap only and remember to flush the radiator. Good luck

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
Ask your formen to check the thermostat. If rosak.... just change it. Very cheap only and remember to flush the radiator. Good luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Anyone can recommend me a trustable workshop around Subang or Puchong?
Im having problem with my Saga FL. It's already 5 years +.
When im driving, i can hear some cranking sound from the front. Not sure is it suspension or other problem. I plan to bring my car for a check.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience