integra Headcounts!!

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
Re: integra Headcounts!!

taiko if rempit i can tengok only lah....me D16 saja where can kejar you all...go for convoy lah... if organize do on sunday lah..... i free on sunday only, Kerja....

gather as much teggerz as possible,don wan just 4-5 car only lar....the more more car lagi bangga lah we all:driver:
any nice place where we can go for a convoy?

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
see what you all suggest lah...
me myself will go the small genting or gotong jaya at genting...or just some far away mamak:stupid:

first need to get all our teggerz together...if just me,you and another 1 susah lah...
somemore on ZTH to ask all out susah...better we use sms to do the TT apa macam..

in jalan kucing i keep seeing integra but no time to stop and say helo..

what you think?

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

see what you all suggest lah...
me myself will go the small genting or gotong jaya at genting...or just some far away mamak:stupid:

first need to get all our teggerz together...if just me,you and another 1 susah lah...
somemore on ZTH to ask all out susah...better we use sms to do the TT apa macam..

in jalan kucing i keep seeing integra but no time to stop and say helo..

what you think?
most of teggerz hav facebook acc n they logged in everday & u think they didnt log in here too? the problem is they refused to join n keep giving reason busy all the time... even tt at nite also they cant come too :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: only few members which is still active & the rest all RIP & MIA.

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
TO ALL INTEGRA OWNER,

CONVOY TO GENTING
Sunday, October 31, 2010 9:00am

Meet point PJ area : 9:00am
Aman Suria near Kayu Nasi Kandar

Meet point KL area : 9:00am
Esso petrol Station KL-Seremban Highway beside Furniture Mall

Please list your name if you can attend

1 mindef
2 cswong

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

TO ALL INTEGRA OWNER,

CONVOY TO GENTING

1 mindef
2 cswong
3 tks84:adore:

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005
tks84 please spread about this convoy to others 10q :listen:

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
okok...may we have enough time to get enough teg together....LONG LIVE TEGGERZ!!!!!

by the way why our club doesnt have stickers wan ahh?
like caldina ect....

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

okok...may we have enough time to get enough teg together....LONG LIVE TEGGERZ!!!!!

by the way why our club doesnt have stickers wan ahh?
like caldina ect....
got sticker n its called teggerz... slow car like we dont need sticker rite? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

got sticker n its called teggerz... slow car like we dont need sticker rite? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
hahaha....but at least got mahhh....cemburu when see other ppl got club sticker...
apa jadi?just 3 cars arr?:bawling:

CONVOY TO GENTING

1 mindef
2 cswong
3 tks84

tks84

Known Member
May 16, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Bring up post...

CONVOY TO GENTING

1 mindef
2 cswong
3 tks84

just an idea how about if kaki not enough we call in DC5 also lah...same brother mah...

achor

Known Member
Aug 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

Bring up post...

CONVOY TO GENTING

1 mindef
2 cswong
3 tks84

just an idea how about if kaki not enough we call in DC5 also lah...same brother mah...
i can still only commit to 'maybe' :( keta pun dlm kedai cat lagi.

No problem if DC5 want to join also. Teggerz not exclusive to DA and DC2/DB8 only maa...

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

i still have 1 unpasted teggerz sticker if u want to copy. waiting for my car to come out of the paint shop before i stick it.

ericemir

Aug 25, 2010
P.J

Hi guys,

should have database of DA6 owners, then we can merged with GTi owners.

i always make a trip to Bentong old ways for joy ride.

do include me for the trip...

Eric EMir

mindef

500 RPM
Jan 21, 2005

K-SWAP!!!
looks very interesting.... but considering the parts for the swap, i think i would get the DC5 directly instead of transplanting a K20 in a DC2...
if u willing to spend rm25k k20 in a dc body why not upgrade ur b18c to a 2 litre :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

with 25k budget (actually more) u can rev safely... not to worried engine kaboom... all internal parts must withstand high rev... liners, bearings n crank girldle must be mega strong, upgrade cooling system... ive frens going cheap route n end up blew his engine :bawling: common cases: overheating problems :bawling: crack liners :bawling: in order to make successful 2L u must plan b4 dropping performance parts... ive witnessed some do not have basic things like fuel regulator :stupid: stock ecu :stupid: stock injector :stupid: stock thermostat :stupid: stock radiator :stupid: even using stock internal piston, conrod, crankshaft :adore::adore::adore:

Avoid 2L if u dont have a big sum of money... tight budget stick to 16b or 18cr becoz its very reliable... no overheating, burned head gasket issues as long u got brain to cold down the water n oil temp in ur cooling system... sufficient A/F ratio at given rpm, service regulary confirm the engine can last longer... My 6 years engine dont hav any problems for the time being :burnout:the only problem i encountered was distributor... this is common problem for most vtec engine... 9000rpm for a daily driven car :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience