Time To Attack | Hall of Fame : Round 1 Sepang

twh

Jul 30, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Forgot the most important thing...
Was an incredible effort for ZTH and HPC to full off the event. Aside from the slight delay and some issues which were quickly cleared up by Tom and his team, the event was extremely enjoyable. Cant wait for the next one!!

twh

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the lengthy response, you have every point put across well. I believe most of us look forward to Round 2. Its been mentioned countless times that its a great effort first time round. Quite believe this experience will lead to a better organised TA in the future.

Apologies if anyone saw malice in me stating that the times were misleading. I quite believe the charts have been updated abit in the sense that the times were set by cars that were driving in track conditions nearer to each other. I only meant misleading when I first saw my own name in NA-SS (a 3min NA-R time being clustered together with a 240-50s time). Didn't want anyone to come across thinking a 3min time is counted as a good time in "damp" conditions meant by the table. As you mentioned, it would be too much to further segregate the timing conditions. Personally, I was surprised and slightly embarrassed to be even be on the list at first. Am glad that that been balanced out. The table now looks more sensible.

Look forward to R2 of the TTA then. :burnout:
Hi pdreams, thanks

Yes, we all at Zerotohundred.com and HPC are extremely ecstatic when we hear most participants were actually anticipating Time to Attack: The Sequel!

The Time To Attack may be part of Zerotohundred.com's 10th Year Aniiversary effort, but the event is really for every car nut that has followed us throughout the years. Its about time we realize the dream of welcoming our online community to converge on the circuit.

Am sure that not everyone may have gone out during the last open session. However, imho. The last open session was at least 95% a dry track (racing line) Off the racing line is another story. The 5% slightly damp would have come from turn 3 and perhaps 7 and 8.

cheers
hi twh, during this time, there were reports of oil surfacing(normal). But given a few more moments, the paths on the circuit would have been dry enough to be classified dry. But the event had to end at 6pm.

is #1 mohd Farriz Fauzi? Fairuz Fauzi's younger bro?
Yes, that is correct. The fastest man in sepang on the Time To Attack Hall of Fame!

Awesome effort frm Tom n the rest of the crew to host the first of such lap record event, EVER in Malaysia. My friends n I as spectators had a lot of fun watching and shooting pictures of awesome supercars, euros, japs n some Malaysian cars (yeay satria!!!) in action. Surely we'll be coming back to support the up coming ones this year. For only RM10(parking) to see all these babies doing their stuff in our own back yard is an awesome deal~ :adore::adore::adore:

Congrats again ZTH ! Woo hoo~ :burnout:
hi pandab

Thanks!, apart from focusing on running of the Time To Attack event and the drivers, our aim is also to keep the spectators entertained with a great view of the car scene and action. Do come back for more. We hope to surprise all with more additions on the next round!

Forgot the most important thing...
Was an incredible effort for ZTH and HPC to full off the event. Aside from the slight delay and some issues which were quickly cleared up by Tom and his team, the event was extremely enjoyable. Cant wait for the next one!!

twh
Thanks again twh, see you at Round 2!

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
wow, interesting to see Subaru's are dominating above Evo's in JDM Road catagory...
I should point out the top 2 in Turbo Road are driven by racing drivers, Tung Wei & Hammond " Hammer" Lai , who are SIC regulars and Driving Instructors.

In fact with a few exceptions, most of the class leaders are race drivers.

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi Benzer,

Thanks for asking, I understand that there might some confusion in categories caused by the print outs provided by sepang.

The categories as listed in the time sheet printed from the time keeping office are not entirely correct due to errors in the input of the participants by the time keeping staff.

The categories were re-adjusted back as according to the participants' registration forms provided

Thanks
Tom

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi ess530i,

once we publicize the Hall of Fame in a glorious poster within the week, the full list of timings will be posted right after

Thanks for asking

Tom

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
ahem...
why must put a "Honda Type-R" instead of just "Honda", like others, such Lotus & Nissan....???

is it really necessary..??? i think just put a "Honda" will b more better la...

Thanks...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hye. I need some advice and comments here. Im just a new driver, not really good in car's accessories.

1) May i know is the Eibach Sportline Spring works for wira 1.5?
2) And is it really works much more better than the stock spring? (comfort, handling)
3) May I know the price for it? :driver:

Hope to get some reply~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience