Red Bull's Buemi Exclusive Meet + Time Attack Challenge: Infiniti Center Kuala Lumpur

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Today (March 22), Sebastien Buemi, test and reserve driver for Red Bull Racing F1 Team was at the Infiniti Centre at Chulan today for an exclusive meet with Infiniti Guests. Sebastien, a Swiss joined Red Bull Racing in 2008 and was driving for Scuderia Toro Rosso in 2009.

Surrounding the venue are the latest of the Infiniti model line-up including a delicious G37 sports luxury coupe in white, the FX37 crossover and M37 executive.

But what lays there, prominently placed on a raised platform is Red Bull Racing's RB8 Formula One car in full detail including a Vettel dummy in a helmet and race suit on.

Sebastien Buemi is no stranger to the sport, having participated in 55 GPs and now worth 29 World Championship Points.

This exclusive appearance also enabled invited guests a rare opportunity to give Sebastien a run for his money in a F1 Qualifying Race or Time Attack Challenge (in our language) on a Playstation Simulator appropriately set for Sepang Circuit.

Guests were also able to get close and personal with the F1 star in an auto/photography session.

Jason Wong, An R35 GTR owner, avid participant of our TIMETOATTACK, giving the F1 Time Attack Challenge a go. He is part of the Top 5 Best Times and wins a Paddock Club Pass for this week's F1!

Temujin Nazli An R32 GTR owner, also our contributor, a Malaysian Skyline Club hardcore pilgrim and co founded awesomepowered.com

Everyone gets 1 sweet chance to the Best Top 5 of the day and the above were the official standings.

Yes, yours truly was ecstatic about his 2nd place achievement, next to an F1 driver yet again, albeit on a Playstation. He also wins the much appreciated, with major thanks to Infiniti and Christoper Tan (left) GM of Inspired Motor, an Admit One Paddock Club Access. Eyed closely by the lady wrapped in Cadbury Dairy Milk foil.

Vettel stands still as today is pretty much all about Buemi.

Blowing the mind of car guys, and my ears this weekend!

Formula One is so fast moving, it's easy to forget that it's only been a year since the partnership between Infiniti and Redbull Racing. Entering 2012, the 2nd year of their thriving partnership between the two organisations, they are exploring further in technical collaboration and prominent Infiniti brand presence that racing in F1 provides. Perfectly relating Infiniti's vision of the Inspired Performance ethos.

As for Infiniti Cars in Malaysia for 2012, they will further expand the current range with new variants specifically targeted at our luxury car industry. There's will be a new M, the M35H, a hybrid but of course, and a world's first at that. There will also be a more funds efficient M25 powered by a 2.5Litre V6.

The G37 Luxury sports coupe

About The Infiniti Center Kuala Lumpur:

Location: Chulan Square, 92 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.
Hours: Open daily from 10.00am to 7.00pm.
Phone: +603 2142 3332

Attachments

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Re: Red Bull's Buemi Exclusive Meet + Time Attack Challenge: Infiniti Center Kuala Lu

Nice stuff, Tom! Will we be reviewing any Infinitis in the near future? Btw; I think Cadbury girl was checking your butt out!

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Re: Red Bull's Buemi Exclusive Meet + Time Attack Challenge: Infiniti Center Kuala Lu

Tem..muehehe:biggrin:

Alamak, kantoi. :biggrin:

Thanks to Infiniti and Tony for inviting me to the event. I must say Infiniti Malaysia's range of cars are awesome, a very good alternative to traditional German luxo marques. Good to finally meet up with Tom as well :biggrin:

They had the FX37 (SUV), G37 (coupe), M37 (sedan) as well as EX37 (crossover) on show. Test drove the FX and it was awesome, 3.7L engine from the 370Z as well as 7-speed automatic with paddle shift gives the luxo barge a big shove in the buttocks almost like a sportscar.

Now, where did I put my credit card..

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Nice stuff, Tom! Will we be reviewing any Infinitis in the near future? Btw; I think Cadbury girl was checking your butt out!
thanks and most definitely Won, now waiting for the G37 Coupe :)

Alamak, kantoi. :biggrin:

Thanks to Infiniti and Tony for inviting me to the event. I must say Infiniti Malaysia's range of cars are awesome, a very good alternative to traditional German luxo marques. Good to finally meet up with Tom as well :biggrin:
a pleasure

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

fark.. they broke into my car again! arghh!
this is the second time they suceeded.. same time, same wheather.. same place in front my house... 6am with slight drizzles.
amazing how they managed to smash my window without any sound!..
and again my player is gone (eventho i took out the detachable front panel)

i managed to catch a glimpse of them and wanted to give chase... but as i got out they threw the garbage bin and tiles at me and they fled! damn assh*les..
4 of them on 2 bikes...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience