ZTH Kepong Area's TT

ShaolinTiger

Known Member
Nov 13, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
www.shaolintiger.com
My choice would be Neo CPS hi-line M/T, nice drive, excellent handling.

Reminds me of my old Satria GTI, less power, but very nice ride. Low head-room though, not suitable for my height.

As me for, I certainly don't feel bored in my A/T car when stuck in a jam...I feel very happy hahaha.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Have to see the wiring diagram...but shouldn't be hard. Maybe wire to the lights motor, car body, light switch...etc..

When I got my license...I was driving a Datsun 120Y....Hahahahaha~~~plate no. NQ1748..solid maroon colour...now still can spot it sometimes around Kampung Rahang...driven by an old man....
Had lots of memories with that car....it fetch me to school before, went into ditch with me before, get trap in mud with me before, i hit my face on the dash of that 120Y before...kena lock in the car boot by my uncle before, the AC is always so cold even on hot days....
TR, why you dowan carry the number with you when you change car? it would be a very nice number leh, 1748. very easy to get rich leh :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
5115:
Yes, I thought of it before but I'm really worried la. If car break down or anything need to change, I really tak ada wang to repair. Have to save money for 2 months for one repair. Repair that cost RM1k above really can't afford to pay with my 1 month salary.

So, to be on the safe side, i get a new car, drive for few years until got money then change better car. IF i want to get 2nd hand car, I would get ZZE122 again as I love it a lot. Will go to few show rooms lar...maybe will go to Toyota TOPMARK as well this saturday. At least car they sell are in better condition and can be trusted. If not then just get NEO la if price allows me to.

TitanRev:
What is NVH? U r referring to Neo is it bro? P1 and P2 stands for? Sorry bro, I really dunno.

Yes, smaller car, easy to take care and yet polishing and waxing also cheaper lolz! :biggrin:

Actually, I would prefer to wash my car on my own but just too busy and I'll take roughly up to 4 hours to wash, remove tars from the body and clean the rims. The last time I did that was like 4 hours.

Wah, myvi auto lock doors so cacat? Altis will only auto lock doors once the car hit the speed of 20km/h. Safety measures good hehe! That's the silliest auto driver window I ever come across, even the old Proton Iswara hatchback have a proper auto wind down and up window.

As for NEO, yes from the look of it I think it is much more solid and I guess is a nice car to drive around just like what ST and u guys mentioned. I will test drive both manual and auto ones. Hopefully the salesman won't cucuk me for dying off when driving M/T lolz!

Is the A/T NEO powerful as well? Is 125HP. Not bad for a 1.6. Altis 1.8 adi 134HP.

I guess most probably I'll be buying A/T for the moment, until I have a 2nd car, will go for M/T. Cuz I will be giving my car to my gf to drive once awhile to work and she is not really good at driving and a nervous driver. An M/T car surely a foreign car to her lolz! Well, sort of to me as well for now.

Test drive dun buy salesman will cucuk or not geh? Cuz, I test drive A/T and M/T then Persona pula. :hmmmm:

I drove my sis's bf GEN 2 before but not CPS type, to me I'm really not use to it, especially its torque and I hate the auto downshift function where once you slowed down or when going downhill, downshift till 1st gear from what I heard but I know once downshift is like lost of power. Compared to altis it has this function too but won't downshift until like that. Is like slow down slightly nia.

Thanks for your advise again bro TR, very nice of u to explain in detail and share your experience with me. Hope can afford to buy a car for my gf like u 1 day :adore:

My gf adi said up to me if I really want to get the NEO, is just her opinion previously.

Kazukimy:
Ya, will join TT for sure. Don't know when yet :biggrin:
I'm not that tall as u can see previously during TT. I think you are taller than me. I'm almost the same height as TR and slightly shorter than BLANk. Once get NEO change to K&N filter, tint the car, and place in 2ZZ-GE inside? :thefinger: or should I get the Lotus R3 Neo :rofl: :banghead:

I'm not looking for a powerful car now lar..just want an enjoyable ride with acceptable performance as a daily car to work.

Seriously, I have always been anti-proton but now no choice, need a temporary and hassle free car for few years. The only thing I'm worried is their power windows :bawling:

ST:
Ya, I don't feel bored or even feel stress during jam lolz! That's my only concern on traffic if get M/T.
Have you tried the A/T NEO? is it as powerful as the M/T? I know A/T pick up is slower than M/T.

Khoo198:
Can't afford his E63. :thefinger:

You sell me your MR2 at 40K i take la :rofl:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
So, to be on the safe side, i get a new car, drive for few years until got money then change better car. IF i want to get 2nd hand car, I would get ZZE122 again as I love it a lot. Will go to few show rooms lar...
Come Seremban, I bring you to my showroom. :idea:

70k sell to you, plus K&N filter that I just bought 70.2k :biggrin:

you wash what car o, need 4 hours. You wash lorry also no need 4 hours gua :confused:

Altis is using SpeedLock, will automatically lock the door once it reached a certain speed level. not sure why yours is at 20 km/h, but mine is 30 km/h.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

khoo is selling his 2 at 53.3k lah, if he install the new stuff :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yeehau86:
I'm not sure la, just roughly estimate is around 20km/h cuz I drive so long didn't really see when the car lock at what speed but I know is around that speed la.

Yours maybe cuz you transplant 2ZZ-GTE inside with 400HP that's why only lock at 30km/h gua :evil:

Mine stock ma lolz! Only got HKS Grounding Circle Earth Kit. :rofl:

Huh? You buy from who geh that K&N? Why didn't help me order as well :rofl:

Khoo's car arr? wait for the price to drop 1st lolz! and your zze122 I can't afford and dunno how to drive with so much power.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
SF,
What la you, must observe one ma. I observe it when driving near my house, watching the speedometer go up and listening when the door lock sound will come out. So after listen few times, so I 100% confirm for my car is 30 km/h, should be the same for all ZZE-122.

I bought from kaitospeed loh, 2 weeks ago installed liao. good seller :top:

you need to slowly wait lah, khoo's 2 won't be lesser than 50k one. My 2ZZ? come drive then you will know :thefinger:

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I didn't observe cuz not really important la...as long as it still in working condition I'm ok adi geh. Now, I'm doing some testing on the proper way to use the ECT power lar but have to sacrifice a lot of petrol. There is a certain timing where you switch it on, it will give u a slight boost geh. Still testing la but not always cuz tires still new I don't want to waste it so fast lolz!

Unless my pocket deep, I test how many times also nvm. :wink:

Test your ZZE122 arr? can also (at least i can use YH car to test the ECT instead) haha! :evil:

1)Save my petrol
2)Save my tire lifespan
3)Brakes but nvm adi worn off anyway. Need to change liao. Steering shaking during braking. If not selling the car, might consider better performance brakes.

TRD brakes system, have to change to 17" tires right? from what i heard.

As frens, maybe khoo give me discount leh...:biggrin:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
SF, just slowly shop around until you can focus in a few car from your list. Then compare them again..the Pros and Cons, which will suits your need..ask around at few workshops or owners for the maintenance cost for the car you would consider so you can estimated monthly have to keep how much for the car and need to have an emergency backup cash just in case car got major problem or broke down..etc..

Just example:
Monthly maintenance: MYR300. 1st few service got FOC labour or parts so would cost you lesser.
+
Loan repayment: MYR550
+
Emergency cash: MYR300 (if under warranty can claim) but also need to keep this cash just in case...if nothing happens also can use to buy some performance parts, spare parts, acc. Sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit.

So you need to allocate at least MYR1150 each month for the car. This is just example. Maybe other ppl have different way of doing it.

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
wa... so many pages liao... i oso blur... :banghead:

why SF suddenly wanna change car? altis rosak liao ar?

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I think he is selling off his car :idea:
What la u, make mizu confused even though u know why I want to buy a car :rofl: :banghead:

wa... so many pages liao... i oso blur... :banghead:

why SF suddenly wanna change car? altis rosak liao ar?
why sell altis to buy proton? :hmmmm:
No lar bro, Altis is still in excellent condition. Just that is not my car. Belongs to my dad. I got to get another car for career wise. Have to drive longer distance to work. Only 1 car at home really susah la.

By the way, this GREDDY Fairlady is for sale. Previously published in Hypertune Mag.

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
What la u, make mizu confused even though u know why I want to buy a car :rofl: :banghead:

No lar bro, Altis is still in excellent condition. Just that is not my car. Belongs to my dad. I got to get another car for career wise. Have to drive longer distance to work. Only 1 car at home really susah la.
oh i see... well, if you need a 4 door car you can test drive both persona and saga. see which car you feel more comfortable driving. don't worry about people who will be in your car because you're not buying the car for them. if you want a 2 door car, then test drive the NEO lo...

when you test drive, please TEST the car and not just drive it around slowly.

1. test the ABS (if available),
2. acceleration for overtaking (maintain 80kmh and then full throttle to overtake 1 car) to see if you're ok with the torque
3. high speed cruising (hold 140kmh for about 5 minutes) to test NVH
4. cornering, u-turn, 3-point turn to test blind spots (A, B & C pillar view block)

about the budget, do as TR says, have an additional rm 400 for petrol, toll and parking. new car servicing should cost you an average of rm 120 per service for the first 1,000km and 5,000km service. if your job requires you to travel a lot(sales job), ASK your boss to give you petrol/car allowance of RM 500 minimum because anything lower than RM 500, you will be in trouble.

happy shopping :biggrin::driver:

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The most number of callers about Tufoil come from Subang Jaya. They say traffic jams are very bad for engines!!

One user in a small town was worried that his engine may crack by virtue of the "great power gain" he experienced for the first time.

A Lotus Elise downed in 4 bottles of Tufoil at one of those Merdeka Day races. Too bad, the participant did not win cos' the radiator leaked midway.

J.W. Lessing in " Become a Successful Truck Operator " a Business Guide quoted the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience