mods on Accord CF4

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Guys, i wanna ask something again ! Hehehhee...

Any CF4 member(s) A/T.....using twin exhaust of Euro R or other branded exhaust that's twin muffler ar ? How's the performance ?

I'm eyeing a set of exhaust....twin muffler...but scared since A/T might lost power instead ar....

Any advice ?

How much would a set of used twin exhaust cost ?

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
salam pok ya....just small TT kot..29th Mac..nite time..after 10pm..me and offshore gang got friendly futsal game with contractor @ mesra mall..after game can TT la..jd x???
salam...........after game! l bape org yg dah kompon nk join.........kalau kita dua je x bebaloi2.hehe.....

ameng

Known Member
Mar 20, 2005
pyang & pok ya... can I join your small tt...ambe dok kerteh jer...bowok cl7....my hp no : 0122019951

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
pyang & pok ya... can I join your small tt...ambe dok kerteh jer...bowok cl7....my hp no : 0122019951

mcm kenal je...hehe...CL7R blue color ker???can join..no problem..

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

pok ya....maybe kite ber3 je...hehe..bro ameng oso join kot...

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
hoho...hallo eberibodi, still remember me? heheheh....:wavey:

nearly 4 months since i let go off my red sun, now i almost forgot how my red sun looks like hehe..
last few weeks saw a white CF4 menyamar at puchong, that time "oh...macam ni kereta aku dulu, lawa rupanya..." ......damn!miss that car...but family first lah like sato san said.

I'm still riding my "lori" CRV.......really big and my top speed record is 120kmh!hahaha.....100kmh differences from red sun record........

wanna ask 1 question, my fren riding cl7 (not euro R) with 15inch stock rim, can he change to 17" rims?doesnt it will effect his gear ratio etc?if he change to 16" still ok la but from 15" to 17" with A/T transmission.......i dunt think it will good, am i rite?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
sato,

u can use euro-R twin mufflers... no prob. edddial was running F20B and euro R mufflers. no big2 problems.

bulet... ur fren can change to 20" oso no prob. the gear ratio is fixed inside the gearbox. it will not change unless you can some cogs inside.

speedometer reading... yes it may change so take into consideration the circumference of the new tyre size in regard of the oem size. don't let the difference be too big... 1 to 2% should be ok.

my ex-CF4 was runing on 15 and i upgraded to 17... tarak problem. if u want accuracy for the speedometer... the stock one you have is not even accurate... better buy a garmin unit... more accurate. totally forget about the speedo and tell ur fren to upgrade to 22" macam cayenne turbo hehe

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
sato,

u can use euro-R twin mufflers... no prob. edddial was running F20B and euro R mufflers. no big2 problems.
Thanks President !

I was thinking and trying to make decisions la on those twin muffer....it's a very nice set of Mugen titan exhaust.....and i was about to ask my man to help me bid it...

But now the price rose to 25,500 yen la.... i've been monitoring this model of exhaust b4 and mostly it will goes to as high as 61,000 yen ~

Besides, i received a call from hk.....so... i think i will juz skip this exhaust the see how it goes in hk 1st ~

Maybe i juz need to be patient in finding cheap stuff ~

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
mcm kenal je...hehe...CL7R blue color ker???can join..no problem..

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

pok ya....maybe kite ber3 je...hehe..bro ameng oso join kot...
just 3 of us!!!!!!!! ok2 never mind...............nmpaknya aku yg jauh ni...............hujung kemaman.....anyway xpe.............kau kena belanja aku lambchop ni,hehe......

ehsean

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2006
Hi, anyone with CF4 gold emblems complete set?

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Hi, anyone with CF4 gold emblems complete set?
Why would u want gold emblems while u can get Euro R badges instead ?

To me...gold is like for ah pek la...hahahhaa.... too executive feel la ~

slownstedy

Known Member
Dec 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
for ameng & pok ya...thanks for small TT last night...walaupun sekejap tp mesra..later we convoy to putrajaya for big TT with otai2....nice ur car abe ameng...hehee

skytec

From Facebook
Dec 21, 2009
guys...wanna ask you...what the diffrent btwn cf4 and ce4....i going to buy ce4...any advice????or you guys can go to my thread to give some words for me...later can join u all...cheers!!!

cat77

3,000 RPM
May 5, 2006
how much it cost for complete set euro r emblem

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Honda accord cf4 euro r - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my

euro r wif sunroof..........
complete set euro r emblem 250 - 300......

the euro r with sunroof belong to cik din kepala batas.......just converted.....but engine still f20b i think.....niceeeeee

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

for ameng & pok ya...thanks for small TT last night...walaupun sekejap tp mesra..later we convoy to putrajaya for big TT with otai2....nice ur car abe ameng...hehee
pyang, not invite kawe pung??????..........

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

guys...wanna ask you...what the diffrent btwn cf4 and ce4....i going to buy ce4...any advice????or you guys can go to my thread to give some words for me...later can join u all...cheers!!!
bro, should be a lot different.......ce4 more similiar to sv4......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience