Difference of various Alphard variant

jaysin

Oct 23, 2005
Hi all,

Do you guys know how many variants of Alphard are there in the market? I heard there are G, and 7 or 8 seaters. What are the difference between these variants?

Thanks

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
Hi all,

Do you guys know how many variants of Alphard are there in the market? I heard there are G, and 7 or 8 seaters. What are the difference between these variants?

Thanks
it depends

some of the models have two power door, front and read camera, moon roof, leather seat and so on.

what is your budget? what year are you looking at? there are a lot of variants in the market

jaysin

Oct 23, 2005
My budget is between 150k and 170k, and if possible, not more than 5 years old.
I would like to know the difference of the variants, so that easier to compare while looking for the car.

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
Carefull...
if you drove an Alphard...came out of the MPV with short pant and pagoda shirt...ppl will think you're just a driver...:rofl:

chinozie

Very Young Member... :D
Jul 5, 2004
Damansara
4age20v.blogsome.com
You gotta be kidding me right? The last time i saw such a scene is an uncle which banked in a large stack of cash in some back. No way he is a driver.
nope i'm not...
this because actually a joke Estima guy make on Alphard guys...

hahahahahaha...:rofl: :rofl:

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
My budget is between 150k and 170k, and if possible, not more than 5 years old.
I would like to know the difference of the variants, so that easier to compare while looking for the car.
RM 170k can get you unreg 2.4l full specs year 2005 if my memory serves me correct. a full specs unit like i have mentioned before has 2 power windows, 8 seaters, sunroof, media player, front n rear cameras and so on.

my advice is for you to buy motor trader and do some research on your own

jaysin

Oct 23, 2005
RM 170k can get you unreg 2.4l full specs year 2005 if my memory serves me correct. a full specs unit like i have mentioned before has 2 power windows, 8 seaters, sunroof, media player, front n rear cameras and so on.

my advice is for you to buy motor trader and do some research on your own
I do check the price from magazines and motor trader online.
What I would like to know is, basically there are how many types of Alphard 2.4, and what's the difference between them. As I know, there are 7 or 8 seaters, and other specs, which I am not quite sure. So it's kinda hard to shop for this car, if I can't decide what type/variant I want. :-)

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
hmm..alphard are more or less like estima
it comes with various model..

1.first you need to know your budget range. u oredi got that RM170K.
2. next what year you are looking at?.. bcos some ppl gave away the year bcos they wanted a full spec as compared to later year with lesser spec.
3. you need to also understand your needs, as 7 or 8 seater depending your needs. some ppl wanted the exclusiveness.. thus taking 7 seater.... others wanted more passenger in, hence the 8 seater,
4. then the G' and or not... G normally with 7 seater and wood panel and light color interior and without skirting... the other variants are likely 8 seater, with skirting..
5. the rest is accessories like..Front and rear camera, sun roof moon roof... the suede material... list can go on and on!!!

do some homework first.. or else you will be buying low spec cars with high price..

happy hunting!!!

chin and netmatrix....

the story was being told by a friend..!!!!true or not???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We are entering the 6th week since the acquisition of the car. Work has been slow and we are still going through the negotiation bit. But of course, our agreed sponsors have worked on something, even they are busy with other cars in their possession.

Edison of Top Secret has kindly found the replacement door lock barrels that were missing originally since the car was forcefully opened up and the keys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience