Police Cars Around the World

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Yup, There is GTR police car in Japan...I also saw it....I also saw RX7 FD police car in OSAKA area...I also saw they have Toyota Majesta as police cruisers, FD, I saw twice and EVO 9 police cruiser in Kyoto...

ZeroDet

Known Member
May 21, 2009
KL

AC Schnitzer BMW 123d police package

Naturally, Schnitzer couldn't leave the stock, 40 mpg 204-horsepower twin-turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder diesel alone, and so it has boosted the show car's engine to 241 horsepower and 354 pound-feet of torque. They've also applied an array of their appearance upgrades including a front splitter, rear spoiler, and a bigger wheel/tire package. The body has been dropped 30 millimeters, which should help compensate a bit for the extra drag of the light bar on the roof. Inside, racing seats and carbon fiber trim are accompanied by a cover for the iDrive knob that matches the wheel design.

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
modding bugs also bitten police forces already....their cars are looking nicer and nicer...

passo123

1,000 RPM
Aug 3, 2007
putrajaya/sban
early this week....

Italian police crash Lamborghini supercar

Italian police have crashed their most valuable patrol car, a 165,000-euro (?150,000) Lamborghini.
The accident happened near the northern Italian town of Cremona where it was on display at a student jobs fair.
Reports say the car swerved to avoid another vehicle which crossed into its path, ploughing into two stationary cars. It was damaged beyond repair.
One of the two officers in the vehicle at the time of the incident suffered a broken rib, the other received bruises.
The Lamborghini car, painted in the Italian police force's blue and white colours, was a gift to the force from the carmakers in 2004.
The six-speed luxury vehicle with a 500-horsepower engine is designed to go from zero to 100km/h (60mph) in four seconds.
:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
heard bout it from radio....sad....wasted

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

My car engine is having high engine oil lost, around 1 litres for 1500km. When stationary revving can see smoke come out from tailpipe (4-5k rpm). No smoke come out during normal startup every morning. Engine sounds normal. Compression in all cylinders are 155, 150, 155, 150. Leakdown test shows no leakage. Engine sounds normal no tak tak tak sound. Recent dyno shows 160whp (factory rated 204hp). Engine history unknown as i just bought this car.
I suspect maybe the third piston...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience