mods on Accord CF4

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
come lote JB's car..can do TT if come down to Skudai....:thefinger:

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

abe cat77... do u get my msg???tolong yer....tq

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
bien... got fotoshop treatment ka? suddenly the milano red seems alive hehe...

sato... hooligans??? wat?

anyway there are a few myvi clubs... don't know why though but then... mesti ada gaduh2 like v6ers n properd

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
abang dollah..thanks for yesterday help. really scared if the car will stop in mid of mrr2 will full of traffics.....

well guys, left 2 days for me with my red sun. then it will go to new owner....budok kelate jugok la. really sad, these days my red sun always merajuk. after i advertised the car, he started to buat hal..giving weird sound from back, front hood paint coating terkopek, front speaker pecah, weird sound coming from aircond blower (like helicopter sound) and yesterday found that my plug seal pulak kong...all in just 2 weeks..aiyah:rolleyes:

guys, thanks for all your helps and happiness from the start the red sun and me running in malaysia road until now:itsme:if you found a black CRV with gold advan RG rims running slowly at left lane, dun segan segan to tegur heheheh

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2006
Selangor
Hi all, I believe I a newbie in this thread. I was reading this thread since bought CF4 from Jester. By the way, I am in dilemma right now. Most junkyard shop do not have the left rear light that attached to the body. Do anyone know where to get it or anyone want to sell his spare left rear light?

bien335

1,500 RPM
Aug 3, 2009
Johor Bahru
Hi all, I believe I a newbie in this thread. I was reading this thread since bought CF4 from Jester. By the way, I am in dilemma right now. Most junkyard shop do not have the left rear light that attached to the body. Do anyone know where to get it or anyone want to sell his spare left rear light?
Accord or Torneo?

modulo has his prefacelift lights.

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
demo demo kawe kawe....@#$$%%%%^(%**#($(%(#)@......yesterday plug seal bocor, today compressor jammed F#$k...tonite supposedly pass the car to new owner, this evening the car buat hal:banghead:
who have xtra compressor, plis sell to me fast. if possible, tonite jugak mau...call me plis
thanks

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
demo demo kawe kawe....@#$$%%%%^(%**#($(%(#)@......yesterday plug seal bocor, today compressor jammed F#$k...tonite supposedly pass the car to new owner, this evening the car buat hal:banghead:
who have xtra compressor, plis sell to me fast. if possible, tonite jugak mau...call me plis
thanks
Aircond compressor??. wooww!! Good luck to demo! Rare item tu...

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
dia buat hal sebab dia merajuk, tapi sebenarnya dia masih sayang dengan kau....aku dah kena dah, advertise je.. dia terus buat hal, bila tarik balik advertisement, tetiba pulak cemerlang....the best way, bila start advertise je, jangan bawak.....

bulet

500 RPM
Oct 24, 2006
Cheras
yeah...thats rite. memang merajuk kuat.......makes me feel bengang and wanna let go cepat2. just now passed the car to new owner. compressor problem settle (i think so)...before went to see the new owner, i start the engine and switch on the aircon...engine nak mati, but back to normal suddenly. hot air come out from aircon, then i switch on the aircon and engine. suddenly 'ktang!!' sound came from engine bay....i tot my compressor jatuh (hahaha...). when i open the engine bay, nothing abnormality found. then i started the engine back and found my compressor running normal(yes!!)....and i switch on the aircon, also no problem found, running normally.....then i went to passed the car to new owner with advise to check the compressor tomorrow huhu...lepas dah beban aku. gudbai red sun, i'm gonna miss u so much

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Bulet,
Wah compressor CL1 very rare item but I have ex stock. Call me if u want it.

Beware... now very small world, lately new owner knew history of the car...

Grimlock,
CF4 Rear body lite also i have stock!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience