ZTH KuChiNG zone

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
Sunday 11/Oct/09 got lucky to be able to follow to a car show even in Kch...(Audio blast competition). Saw a few Zerotohundred member car there...

4G63T Evo engine in Honda EK? haha its Satria with EK front cut with 24K Gold plated HKS Open Pod air filter.

Persona BOT - so hard to take the pic of the turbo as it is hiden under the stock manifold. Sumore so hot the engine camera cannot reach down there to take the pic.

Pic taken using N82 camera phone with 5 mega pixel. Hope the heat not gonna spoilt my phone as i put in very near to the botom of the car to take this pic: (Saw the Toyota turbine)

Can watch movie (HD movies):

And last but not least...not forgeting our Zth brothers:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Wah...like the panda. the OZ is nice lo.... why all the GTR stock standard one ho...

Autoshow? at E-Mart there? wah.....don even know about it. sleeping at home. handsome Mr Prez, and the other one who is it ah?

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
juz few normal cars there wif unknown sound systems selling

LanEvo

Known Member
Dec 22, 2005
Wah...like the panda. the OZ is nice lo.... why all the GTR stock standard one ho...
stock alredy enough power liao le.. most parts are handling, braking and ecu.. nothing much on turbo as those requires gov 'approval'.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
ah...forgot... Singapore. XD

Mr Prez, unknown? hummm....

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
i think 1 widebody WRC focus pwn every cars there -.-

evilvtecdohc81

Known Member
Jul 14, 2007
hi all...... anyone know who own integra DA6 for sale can buzz me plz... sumone looking for it... :D

last week tekejut with that gen2, he cucuk2 with blow off sound.. now i can see it is real gen2 turbo hehe.. not a fake blow off sound.. :D

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Nice car pics darkwizard, but why post our pic leh? Anyway u missed out felix, raymond and yourself who was there as well la :ridinghorse::vroam:.

Evil, the gen 2 cannot zoom very fast la as the car's too heavy with all the audio system and the sound proofing on it. Besides just bot nya, i believe any mivec or even 4age cars can smoke him kao kao. Plus only standard auto gearbox.

zann80

Sep 6, 2009
kuching
LanEvo - nice pic...me also went on sunday for the car and drift show...quite nice the performance parts...only pocket empty...can't afford it arhhhh...:hmmmm2:

Evo3 - check ur mail!

Darkwizard - nice pic...thx

Hearing that kuching wanna organize a 0-400m competition on begining of november and can get the application form from "xin dong yang"Is that true?

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
Nice car pics darkwizard, but why post our pic leh? Anyway u missed out felix, raymond and yourself who was there as well la :ridinghorse::vroam:.

Evil, the gen 2 cannot zoom very fast la as the car's too heavy with all the audio system and the sound proofing on it. Besides just bot nya, i believe any mivec or even 4age cars can smoke him kao kao. Plus only standard auto gearbox.
Haha...no choice lor since me forgot to take group photo...so only got this one you and our mr. president.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Autoshow? at E-Mart there? wah.....don even know about it. sleeping at home. handsome Mr Prez, and the other one who is it ah?
I thought mr.president call to inform everyone as his phone always busy. That other one is brother jac83.

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

hi all...... anyone know who own integra DA6 for sale can buzz me plz... sumone looking for it... :D

last week tekejut with that gen2, he cucuk2 with blow off sound.. now i can see it is real gen2 turbo hehe.. not a fake blow off sound.. :D
That car at the auto show is persona car with Turbo. so far i seen 2 on the road already.

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
wah.... don look down on the persona lo.. if cucuk LanEvo, EvoX2 or Mr President, of cos no need to scare... if cucuk me, i very the scare...hahaha..

Zann, thanks for the photo.. XD u shot one ka?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

My car has been vandalised with spray paint dis morning. and its barely 1 month old!! :bawling:

I wonder if any sifus out here can advise on the correct method to remove the paint without respraying the whole car? it has never been waxed nor polished before, just the fresh coat of paint right out from the factory.

here's how it looks like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience