you guys going to love this!

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
thats just brutal.....vehicle brutality
STREET RACING kills, many young kids and innocents pedestrians died because of their stupidity.

i think those goverment is very sohai with this kind of things :banghead:
I think you are retarded, what did the government of Malaysia do to prevent street racing? Illegal engine transplant, illegal car salvage? NOTHING!

What is the objective of this ? wtf
To prevent dumbass go wild on street with their vtec.

this is wat i call real POLICE ..
AGREED!

We should feel relieved we're in Malaysia.
I feel worry of this boleh land, nothing was done to prevent street racing.

And you all should be ashame because all cars in video are civic and integra, which make it notorius and shameful.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
those look like track cars..

camshaft

Known Member
Nov 3, 2006
if it's in malaysia...it's better they disassemble the part and sell it to chop shop...at least we can have a lot of parts ready for our cars...

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
if it's in malaysia...it's better they disassemble the part and sell it to chop shop...at least we can have a lot of parts ready for our cars...
That's exactly what California government is trying to prevent so that those parts won't be recycled and fall into some dumbass's hands again.

Thousands of illegal street races take place every year in the nation. The racers, mostly young men, like the thrill of driving fast. They like to show off their cars and their driving skills. But these races have another well-known feature. They are often deadly.......

ahlim13

Oct 9, 2006
my heart oso feel pain to see this = ="
sumore its white color civic i like..

crush the car just like kill their wife.. dunno how is the owner

wsukun

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2008
London Calling

if you watch properly, that place name "Pick-a-Part" auto dismantling
so i suppose you can buy the scraped parts except the body parts :rofl:

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
Yes.. in the states, some states they do have strict laws to those who do street racing.. vehicle shall be consficated and crushed... thats y the police are at the junk yard to see that it is done.. other wise.. they just dismantle and sell everyparts back to enthusiast.. more agrevating to the owner once find out that my rims was stolen by cops n sold by junk yard ppl to some guy beside my their house... at least mechanical engine parts are spared for use of used parts... so.. if u value ur cars.. dont street race... do it on well safe n organized place for racing purposes... they should start this with mat rempits as well...

Xen|x

Known Member
Aug 28, 2006
Taiping, Perak
we can understand why the police doing this to street racer in the states.. cause they have proper racing ground be it drag strip or track in every states.. but they still go underground.. so serve they right... but in malaysia gov never care or try to build tracks for us... Trying to monopoly they whole racing scene.. Like wat happen to batu tiga.. so everyone have to pay high price at sepang.. and damn far away.. too little track n drag strip in Malaysia...

So cant blame people going underground..

Hikaru

3,000 RPM
Aug 13, 2004
Atlanta, GA
photobucket.com
we can understand why the police doing this to street racer in the states.. cause they have proper racing ground be it drag strip or track in every states.. but they still go underground.. so serve they right... but in malaysia gov never care or try to build tracks for us... Trying to monopoly they whole racing scene.. Like wat happen to batu tiga.. so everyone have to pay high price at sepang.. and damn far away.. too little track n drag strip in Malaysia...

So cant blame people going underground..
That is the lamest excuse that I have ever heard from mat rempit like you who prefer to risk your own life and put the pesdetraisn at risk from your stupid self ego to show off your stupidity on street.

Next time before you go out to do street racing, make sure you inform your family, your closest friends how you would like to have your funeral done, make sure your wife and kids are settled once you are gone. Maybe you have to think about how to arrange someone else to take care of you if you crippled or seriously injured from accident.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ek Engines

For Civic EK ,which A or B series engine is best suited for it for 200hp?

n with a b20 transplant will u get JPJ approval and insurance?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience