WTB: FD3S Rx-7

bnr32

Aug 3, 2007
Hey guys, I am currently looking for an FD but am having a pretty tough time, so I thought i'd try my luck on here.

I never really bothered scouting the market before this, but it seems that late model FD's are hard to find in KL. Ideally i'd be looking at a series 7 or 8 model, but am of course open to older ones. My main criteria is that it should be as late model and as good condition as can be, but to be honest it doesn't look like i'll have too many options :(

So, if you know of anyone that is selling, or happen to stumble upon one at a dealer or two, please be sure to let me know either through PM or by replying here!

Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. Hope to officially join the RE Club soon :D

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
whats your budget?

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
babyken was selling his at 75K. Look for the WTS on the same page.

bnr32

Aug 3, 2007
Am located in KL. Budget is 60-90k for a 93-95 model. Willing to pay a premium for a genuine late model.

And yeah already contacted him :)

Last edited:

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
so have u found the car you wanted? later model maybe good or it could be not as good as the older ones if the owner changed new interior parts and painted external.. so it depends..

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Take the RB Bathurst.. It is damn nice although fairly stock (but with widebody and nice rims), most importantly it's a 1999 model..

Veilside is nice as well though sumhow the bodykit is not really my cup of tea..

Went to view both cars and fell in love with the RB Bathurst.. in the end stuck with another piston engine instead.. hehehe..

My time with rotaries will come sooner or later.. :driver:

:top: to Joewe for them excellent cars..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Things were a bit slow with the Z project as our project partner, has been moving his old establishment to his new one in Sunway Damansara area. He has updated and sent me some photos when I was travelling in Europe.

Judging from the photos...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience