WTB: 1999+ FD RX-7 half-cut

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
I am keen to buy a late model, preferably 1999+ FD half cut (i.e. RS, RZ, spirit R etc) in good condition. If anyone has one available, can source etc please let me know. I may consider others.

Please provide the following -

Year, condition, price and photos.

I can be contacted at <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN onmouseup="javascript:skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,1,'0',true,16,'');return skype_tb_stopEvents();" class=skype_tb_injection onmousedown="javascript:skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,2,'0',true,16,'');return skype_tb_stopEvents();" id=softomate_highlight_0 onmouseover="javascript:skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,1,'0',true,16,'');" title="Call this phone number in Malaysia with Skype: +60123146755" onclick="javascript:doRunCMD('call','0',null,0);return skype_tb_stopEvents();" onmouseout="javascript:skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,0,'0',true,16,'');" durex="499" context="012-314-6755" IamRTL="0"><SKYPE:SPAN onmouseup="javascript:doSkypeFlag(this,'0',1,1,16);return skype_tb_stopEvents();" class=skype_tb_imgA onmousedown="javascript:doSkypeFlag(this,'0',2,1,16);return skype_tb_stopEvents();" id=skype_tb_droppart_0 onmouseover="javascript:doSkypeFlag(this,'0',1,1,16);" title="Skype actions" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\Low\__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache\e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506\static\inactive_a.compat.flex.w16.gif)" onclick="javascript:skype_tb_SwitchDrop(this,'0','sms=1');return skype_tb_stopEvents();" onmouseout="javascript:doSkypeFlag(this,'0',0,1,16);"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgFlag id=skype_tb_img_f0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\Low\__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache\e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506\static\famfamfam/MY.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgS id=skype_tb_img_s0></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_injectionIn id=skype_tb_text0><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_innerText id=skype_tb_innerText0>012-314-6755</SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgR id=skype_tb_img_r0></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN> or via email [email protected]

Thank you,
Glen

Last edited by a moderator:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
great news mate. looking forward to seeing you in a mazda once again. the honda didn't tickle your pallete obviously!!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Glen, KSP is selling a 99spec halfcut for RM6.xk, but it is not a complete one.

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Glen, KSP is selling a 99spec halfcut for RM6.xk, but it is not a complete one.
Yes thanks found it through ah choi. I have bought it. However, just before delivery it appears they changed out the alternator and instrument cluster to older and uglier units. I believe the year is 1996 or 1997 from the chassis number and not 99.

Regards,
Glen

Last edited:

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
I have spoken to Ken of ksp and he reckons they changed both prior to me seeing it - i'll give them the benefit of doubt here, so all is well.

This just shows that as a buyer one needs to be extra careful and scrutinize everything prior to purchase especially when the changes mentioned are far from obvious at first look.

I trust this post has resolved all issues. :biggrin:

coolblue

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Glen,

The alternator was not change and was from japan that way because it was removed to check the engine number.

Cluster meter as it is , I believe you took photo before you left that day. Please check was it the same meter cluster that intact on the dash. If the meter dont match the photo that you took , You can return the item and we can issue you a full refund.

any issue Please call me at 019 2309162

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any of u guys encounter such prob? where your aircon doesn't seems to be cold when the car's stationary.. but when the car's moving.. itz darn cold like fridge?

any idea whatz the prob? cannot be run out of gas ah.. coz if out of gas.. it wouldn't be cold when the car's moving.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience