Denso Iridium vs Volker Iridium

michaelkomodo

Nov 4, 2006
hi bros and siss, i was about to change my spark plug from stock to iridium type, but i just wonder which one is better. denso has its reputation in its performance and durability, especially with its 0.4mm and it U-grooved. but wat i know about volker iridium performing good also. it has 0.5mm and can last up to 160,000km. budget wise, both is about the same. however, for Gen2, wat do u guys think? which one is better? o there is other recommendation? 1 more ques, about denso iridium POWER life span, i heard some say last 2x than normal plug, some say 100,000km n some say 50,000km. which one is correct? i'm blur blur liau. Denso's website din tell about it. sigh. all sifus, is there any suitable DENSO IRIDIUM TOUGH spark plug for Gen2?

sn_ting

May 24, 2006
snting.blogspot.com
i hav been using volker iridium for 50k milage.....so far so good....never use denso before..cannot compare....

hi,

hv been using NGK Iriway in my wrx, Iridium in my kenari & Airtrek and HKS Super Fire Racing plug in Evo3...u will notice the difference if u r changing from stock/standard plug...

but for me, since it is using performance spark plug...so in order to ensure there is a sufficient of current/voltage/ground supply. i install grounding for each igniter to my airtrek,kenari n wrx(distributorless system) and to engine head/block for my evo3.

btw, where to get volker? seems like i seldom heard of it.

michaelkomodo

Nov 4, 2006
thanks for replies bros, wanna ask, where is redline motorsport? i found volker in eneos, 1 utama, selling for RM62.5 each. wanna compare prices outside 1st b4 taking a further step.

GT_AUTO

Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
rm62.50 ea???wa lau....u better of with denso iridium la bro.a lot cheaper
n for me,i think the best plug.a set of 4 for rm180.

zendengoh

Feb 11, 2008
KL Kepong
www.zhapalang.com.my
may be there is the question of adequate funding, who knows:rofl:

boyzone

Mar 13, 2005
Using NGK Iridium for my Mivec, observed smooth reving compare with stock.
Good to buy. :biggrin:

1st of all i apologize, cuz i dont really know where to post this..

I juz need FIVE minutes of yr time dear zthians.. I have an assignment about this topic n i really need yr helps.. Its about FIBERGLASS If possible pls answer all questions or u can skip to any other questions. Juz include numbers followed by answers.. eg. '1. yes'

thanx in advance. :regular_smile:

IN GENERAL
1. Are you familiar with fiberglass bodykits?
2 Have u done...