Drift Performance Digital LCD Iridium Series Gauge

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nobody ever uses Drift Performance Gauge Series Digital LCD Iridium? readings are accurate?
:hmmmm:This product is quality?......................

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
I'm using the shift light/lamp thou, and is good, user-friendly, accurate...using it 3 months ago til now..

i believe i will try their gauge as well, but not for now cause i got other upgrade to do first.

quality wise, i believe it has, cause is an Australia product, and it is just new in malaysia that's why everyone afraid of it..

Price wise, is reasonable

Design wise, is cool.

maybe u can try to get 1 first, and check it out since it cost around 300-400 only.

ashyu90

Known Member
Oct 3, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thankz bro, I had asked many of my friends. but, no one can give guarantee that the product is good. because they never heard the name of this produt.

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Yea, maybe is new in the market around the globe, but u can view few of the video through youtube that there are ppl actually using it...

Wat meter do u think u will wanna buy first?

since i got my apexi boost meter d, maybe i will get their fuel pressure gauge to test it out in the future...

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
Then buy it :). they just opened a shop in Sunway, go search around marketplace and call the guy :)

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hv guys still playing v6tt need to share some light about moding the engine performance any sifu and taiko can recomend tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience