freak/retarded person on highway (road bully?) WRC 3600 , black 4x4 truck

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
Actually to me, quite hard to blame either party.

Cause in his shoes, maybe to him he also was just cruising along, and you blocked him. He MAY not even know that his lights were bright or looked like it was on "high beam", but to you, it is.

Ok ok, I'll just pretend I'm the Black 4x4 Truck OWNER now. And I am complaining here, as him.

-------------------

I'm speaking in first person view of the "Owner" of The Black 4x4 Truck.

*Owner drives past a car who allowed him to pass on the highway*

Owner: "?!?!?!? .... Makanasaipuki that car let me pass already high beam for fucks ah?? He think he very nitrus isit now? Makanasainitrus ah . Want die ah! I FOLLOW HIM NOW!"

*Black 4x4 Truck follows the car (sam1741) who high beamed him*

Owner: "Ma-kanasai, OVERTAKE SAMA DIA!!!"

*Black 4x4 Truck revs up and overtakes the car who high beamed him*

Owner: "HAHAHA That felt fucking good... Oh look there's a highway exit coming up."

*Black 4x4 Truck slows down at the highway exit and waits for the nabeh car who high beamed him earlier on*

Owner: "Mwahahahahahahaha............"

*Black 4x4 Truck owner checks himself out on his rear-view mirror and tries to put on his most gangster face*

*After awhile, Black 4x4 Truck sees the nabeh car arrive and pass by*

Owner: "Ma-kanasai, give you my gangster stare!"

*Black 4x4 Truck owner stares at sam1741"

Owner: ".... HAHAHA i bet he pissed in his pants. AND WHO ARE THOSE TWO GIRLS IN HIS CAR? Sei ah beng, he think he has 2 chio ah lian in his car he lanci me ah?!?!?! ............ Where the fuck is my I-phone?!!?!"

*Black 4x4 Truck Owner revs up and follow sam1741's car while searching for his I-phone*

Owner: "Ahhhhhhhhhh.. AHAHAHA found my phone, now can take picture of that sei ahbeng who high beamed me earlier when I passed----- MAKANASAI WHAT PHONE IS THIS?!?!? NABEHH brought out wrong phone today, NOKIA 3210 HOW TO TAKE PICTURE?!!??!...."

*There was a brief serene and quiet moment in Angry Black 4x4 Truck Owner's car*

*Angry Black 4x4 Truck Owner puts on his gangster face again and overtakes sam1741's car*

*Angry Black 4x4 Truck Owner puts out his Nokia 3210 and quickly zooms away from sam1741*

...... Hence, this post in zerotohundred.com by sam1741 .

Just to show how worthless these threads are, because there are always two sides to a story.

And sam1741, see how one worthless thread like yours leads to another worthless post like mine, fucking waste of time! KtnxBye.

Disclaimer: This post is meant for entertainment purposes only. Nitrus is NOT the real owner of the vehicle bearing the number plate WRC 3600. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, events or situations is purely coincidental. If ya dont like it you can suck on it. Bye.

when are you making a short movie ar?damn funny le...

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
well i dont see the reason why u shld high beam back. If he is clear coming behind fast, and if you're not going to match his speed, you should give way else you will be road hogging.

Well alot of plp dont consider themself road hogging as long as they travel in speed limit so they either wont give way or just like what the thread starter do. That is when the thing go wrong. At times i dont get it, why is it so hard to let behind car pass if he is so much faster

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As the ‘Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell’ contest enters its third week, a young farmer from Sabah has netted the second week’s grand prize and took home RM30,000 as well as the limited edition Ferrari key ring set.

Alimin bin Jaikol, 28, from Ranau, Sabah, was elated at winning the grand prize and planned to invest the cash prize in his farming business, “I have seen so many motorists who have...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience