unbalance kancil

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
dear all,
recently i found tat my kancil is unbalance...the rear of the driver side is much lower than the left side.i hav change all of my absorber and coil spring,but this problem stil exist.it makes me very pening kepala.

so can any pro or pakar kancil PLEASE give me some advise?
thanks....

ahwongg

Known Member
Jun 28, 2006
yeah..same as my car...couple of my frens car also like dat..i think all kancil is like dat one..dunno y..

MIL_LEINAD

Aug 28, 2008
yea. i also did face the same problem too at tat time.. sold away the car edi. i think it's the weakness of kancil maybe..

zaei_pasha

May 11, 2006
Yes, I also share the same problem. Mine already change 2 pairs of front absorber, 3 pairs of rear absorber and 2 rear brand new spring.

Some said might be the rear arm bushing, so kena change that bushing all 4 of them....
Now still the kancil driver side is lower than the passenger side about 4 inch..

Still struggling to settle the problem. Any sugeesssion/ guide? :smokin: hahaha :nurse:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
did u check the ori spring from Daihatsu or from Perodua?
coz what I know that there is extra 1 round at the right side to make sure it balance.. if u change to aftermarket spring.. it will be like that...:burnout:

zaei_pasha

May 11, 2006
Yo mag,
1st thanks for the info
I'm not sure but so far there is no complains from anyone who use the aftermarker spring. I'm using the L2 spring and absorber as for the my front suspension.

Any other suggestion on this matter of unbalanced kancil.... [ / ] :banghead:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
my mom's kancil since 1996, its ok coz changed to 13inches after mkt rims...i try looking at it...balanced...

s.l.k

Dec 18, 2006
bro, u mean the front lower arm?u having the same problem b4?my friend 2007 oso unbalance...
thanks for u advise...

kashrascals

Apr 5, 2009
i'm having the same problem b4 :listen:.....i also think about absorber/spring b4......ask pomen...

zaei_pasha

May 11, 2006
Already change the Front Lower arm, brand new plus the anti roll bar bushes... Yet still the left side is higher than the driver side.... Probably Chasis Body?:banghead:

msip

Known Member
Apr 1, 2007
Already change the Front Lower arm, brand new plus the anti roll bar bushes... Yet still the left side is higher than the driver side.... Probably Chasis Body?:banghead:
i also confront with the same prob.. more weird, my left side is also higher.. same as yours.. but my prob occur after i accident..

Bump:
i also confront with the same prob.. more weird, my left side is also higher.. same as yours.. but my prob occur after i accident..

kashrascals

Apr 5, 2009
u feel unbalance or u look unbalance.....if look unbalance maybe...ur bumper not balance.....other than tha:rolleyes:t i dunno wat the answer huhuhu...

minikar

Known Member
Jun 24, 2005
Cyberjaya
u feel unbalance or u look unbalance.....if look unbalance maybe...ur bumper not balance.....other than tha:rolleyes:t i dunno wat the answer huhuhu...
Yalor, mayb ur bumper?

Try measure the clearance of ur car body from ground and tyre from wheel arch as well.

Find other foremen to look at ur car also.
Just a reminder, kancil real spring hv rubber bushing on both ends. There are 2 type thick and thin ones. Make sure u change them and ... juz double check if they accidentally left part of the old 1 inside.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am currently looking for a new setup of adjustables. I am very convinced with the D2. Where the adjustable options are more. 2 different location of adjustables. The spring height and the mount height. And also soft hard. Price is not very expensive. And very solid built and look nice too.

I would like to know if there is anyone here every tried D2. I believe it's from Taiwan. Correct me if i am wrong.

I am actually looking for something like TEIN. Comfort yet good performance in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience