MALAYSIAN STUPIDITY at its BEST. even ZTH included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2009
have YOU ever read all those malaysian magazines and wonder what the hell is these type of magazines becoming into ?

one example such as a R33 SKYLINE which they claimed to say produces 800bhp?

i mean, WHAT THE HELL? the editors and writers are soo dumb and UN EXPERIENCED.

so now continuing my story about ZEROTOHUNDRED

they recently wrote and posted all the specifications and power of the newly launched PROTON EXORA.

one thing which caught my eye is , "EURO NCAP = 4STARS"

WHAT ?!!!

what a dumbfuck!

this is just how stupid MALAYSIAN MAGAZINES AND INTERNET BLOGS ARE BECOMING INTO!

they just have NO EXPERIENCE AND DONT WANT TO GIVE A DAMN BOUT ANY SHIT BEFORE THEY POST AND WRITE ANYTHING AND DONT EVEN WANT TO DO RESEARCH!

THE FACT IS =

PROTON EXORA DID NOT GET 4 STARS FOR EURO NCAP!!

they claimed that they WERE AIMING for 4STARS but HAVENT DONE THE TEST YET!

AND ACCORDING TO THE LAW, = "Euro NCAP only endorses your crash test when you actually want to sell in Europe. So the official Euro NCAP result will come later if/when Proton introduces the car there"

SO GET UR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE U BRAG ABOUT ANYTHING U DUMBFUCKS ZEROTOHUNDRED PEOPLE!!

U JUST GOT OWNED U DUMB ASSHOLE!

and incase u wanted to edit it back, i already took some pictures of ur blog which u CLAIMED to say that the exora has 4 STARS FOR EURO NCAP.

and in case ur wondering who i am...........

i am the maker of wajatwinturbo vs ambulance.

u JUST GOT OWNED U STUPID MODERATOR ASSHOLES !

WHAT AN EMBARASSMENT!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: ..

jinggo84

Known Member
Aug 2, 2006
actually...u can rite in a good manner...be profesional...n it proved that u re stupid malaysian too...too emosional, even ur fact is true, even some one can agree with u, but u re not gaining mutual respect here...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
wth...this guys keep on coming here la...
hey dude,get the hell out of zth...Nobody needs a loser here...Memalukan org melayu je ko nie...

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
this poor kid just can't get over the previous incident & get a real life until he decide to spend his time do something like this...

thread will be closed,another proof of how things could turn bad if u can't think wisely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, please tell me how come my brake didn't bite on the way down hill from Genting. The bite only came back after half way down the hill. That was not the first time I got this experience. I encountered the same thing in different cars too. Was that because of the low air temperature?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience