Proton exora - 1st malaysia's mpv

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Right at 10.10pm, our PM, Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has launched our malaysia's 1st MPV at Plenary Hall, KLCC with the present of Tun Mahathir and many other VIP.......mark the beginning of Proton into the MPV segment so far conquered by Toyota, Honda, Nissan and many others.

The Exora comes with exciting features, advantages and benefits with the price of as low as Rm69,998.00 for auto medium line version and the highest spec selling at Rm 75,998.00

This is not a thread to sell car, it is to share the pride of our 1st MPV.

Please dont flame this thread if you have some negative thoughts but to me, its a very impressive work done by Proton.

Please drop by the nearest Proton Showroom to experience and view the car before sharing your thoughts in here.......cheerz....

mivecmerah

500 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
haha..nice job...wondering after makeup.....pergh should be smart....transform...

jombiee

500 RPM
Feb 7, 2005
Ghombau
congrats Proton !!! its perfect. I love it.....thats it...i'm selling my honda:thefinger:

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
Anda Pasti Terpegun......

p/s: very very nice car..lot of features and most importantly value for money. Don't compare with 100k and above car la..don't be so stupid:thefinger:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
the steering looks a bit like e46 M3 steering :smokin:kaler not same

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
Just came back form Proton Edar Showroom...ramai lak.....this Exora quite good for me...a lot of new features from proton...big space to put 7 persons....a bit small space for luggage...have cruise control...gear console at knee...nice meter panel...and have utilities and dashboard storage at passenger side....that's my opinion..hehehe..great job from proton...:love:

Bump: Just came back form Proton Edar Showroom...ramai lak.....this Exora quite good for me...a lot of new features from proton...big space to put 7 persons....a bit small space for luggage...have cruise control...gear console at knee...nice meter panel...and have utilities and dashboard storage at passenger side....that's my opinion..hehehe..great job from proton...:love:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
went around looking for TEST DRIVE.....finally ended up at Puchong Proton Edar opposite IOI mall....they got test drive with a brown color M-line.......i've driven it and the power to weight ratio is just nice for a MPV......pick up is great, engine very smooth and the best thing is the handling and driving feeling is like you are driving in a saloon car......go check it out guys...for those with kids.......this is the best choice for the value below RM70k......delivery is 1-2months and 6 colors choice.......lotsa great features which i couldnt remember all....and the best is, i've test the quality........i wont wanna brag about it...go check it out and speak up in here.......great job Proton!!
2 thumbs up

hachiroku clan

500 RPM
Oct 16, 2008
this is great, almost everything is in the exora..
i wonder if there's any room for a facelift soon?
or an R3 version? hehehe

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
there are 2 special edition presented to our PM & Tun....its nicely done up and only one of its kind....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, anyone tried the new turtle wax product? It sounds very good but I can't find it in Penang.

Any opinion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience