18/01/09-Sepang Open Track Day

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
DarkHelmet,
i gotta disagree w u...4 a seasoned driver like u,yes..gif u wat car oso u can handle it easily....but 4 a novice like me.....whr i'm only used 2 FF cars...gip me a 4WD/AWD,not easy 4 me 2 extract its full potential....sumhow...4WD/AWD is quite different frm d usual FFs...n eh?my Orange very easy 2 drive 1 u know?not enuff torque 2 pull away exiting corners only..nabeh!

overall,its a fun outing..too bad my cooling system can't take it...it was hovering ard 110-120 degree Celcius..hafta slow down n cut down d rpm 2 maintain d temperature(no syiok liau)....

m really pissed off w those red light "runners"(red light liau stil 1na whack n dun enter d pits)..
wasting ppl's time n all hafta endure a long "speech" frm d marshall on d loudspeakers....

walked pass d Toyota kakis pit area.damn PRO...w air guns,hoses,stacks n stacks of tires!!!!fans sum more..WHOA!!respect!

got sum good tips frm a seasoned MME driver..pointed out almost all of my mistakes...all dis while i tot i m relatively fast..but according 2 him...i can be MUCH faster...i haf d car n skills 2 do it..not enuff balls yet..ahahaahhaaaa

c u guys again on 1st Feb?2-5pm oso.....
i think i am one of the red light fellar that still drive on the track...the first red light....sorry guy..forget to pay attention on the lights.....:adore::adore:

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
kelisa6009,
if its ur 1st time,still quite ok lar......its those track cars dat i'm really pissed off..they must b track "veterans" dy...still 1na act like dat meh?sama2 bayar mah?
cheers

Bump: kelisa6009,
if its ur 1st time,still quite ok lar......its those track cars dat i'm really pissed off..they must b track "veterans" dy...still 1na act like dat meh?sama2 bayar mah?
cheers

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
kelisa6009,
cheers

cheers
actually my 3rd time...to excited after so long didn;t go for track day at SIC.....my apologies to all fellow members

subcon

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
Turn 5
hhmmm i think i have to agree with akuma on this..

previously i've owned an EVO7 and to be honest is not that easy for a novice like me to drive the car to its limit/potential. you really have to be brave when attacking corner in a 4WD and have the confidence that the tyre will not lose it grip. if an expert is behind the wheels, then perhaps he can manage the power and bring out the best out of the car.

on the other hand i've driven EF(handling upgrade) and DC5 on track and both cars are relatively easy to drive/handle...although understeer can be an issue and problem for some.

just my 2 cents.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
kelisa6009,
cheers

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
don;t worry will not repeat that again when i join the track...

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
kelisa6009,
cheers

cheers

Bump: aiyoo..sorry..sot liau..duno posted my reply how many times..ahhaha..paiseh..sowee..soweee....

so,1st Feb,who goin?

Bump: aiyoo..sorry..sot liau..duno posted my reply how many times..ahhaha..paiseh..sowee..soweee....

so,1st Feb,who goin?

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
any FR cars here..?

need pointers on how to drive fast without loosing the tail, especially in a 'congested' track like last sunday, needed to be really slow in the turns, no space if the tail break-away..! sigh..

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Akuma,

Walau you going again on 1 Feb ah!? good for you! i can't due to got family trip to melaka..

Agreed with the red flag runner.. really donno what they wan to prove.. all the cars so slow still past us on full speed propely the drivers thinking they are damn fast! :mad:

Got balls doenst mean will fast in SIC.. drive smooth is the trick. Too big balls normally car wont last or damage brake and tires :nurse:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Adam,
May be next trip I can intro a friend who may give u some pointer??? Later kena the poison to get urself a new toy too..!!! :proud::proud:

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
haha.. what car is/was he driving? his average timing?

wkwoo69

Known Member
Mar 13, 2004
Got FR car, I was driving the only KE70 on Sunday. Others were S13 (looks like drifter), S15, FD3 and MX-5. Aiyah...damn traffic jam lah that day. But it was good that it was dry. My last one was when it rained halfway.

Bump: Got FR car, I was driving the only KE70 on Sunday. Others were S13 (looks like drifter), S15, FD3 and MX-5. Aiyah...damn traffic jam lah that day. But it was good that it was dry. My last one was when it rained halfway.

adam

Known Member
Nov 17, 2007
Got FR car, I was driving the only KE70 on Sunday. Others were S13 (looks like drifter), S15, FD3 and MX-5. Aiyah...damn traffic jam lah that day. But it was good that it was dry. My last one was when it rained halfway.

Bump: Got FR car, I was driving the only KE70 on Sunday. Others were S13 (looks like drifter), S15, FD3 and MX-5. Aiyah...damn traffic jam lah that day. But it was good that it was dry. My last one was when it rained halfway.
i see.. yeah, next time can share pointers.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after this persona wagon then persona softtop then persona [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]coupe[/FONT][/FONT]2 door then persona special edition then persona R3 the persona GTi then persona limited edition bla bla bla...
bwahahah

wasnt the black one with 2-tone interior the special edition?

i hope they rectified the un-ergonomic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience