18/01/09-Sepang Open Track Day

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
YAY.........d weekn is HERE!!!Sepang,here WE COME!!!!!!!

abt those 4WD/AWD spinning on track...well,even w superb traction system.....still need a good driver 2 handle d car......driving a 4WD turbo car is not as simple as it seems...i tried it b4......
Well, me myself own AWD turbocharged car, and when i was in sepang against the NEO, i was driving FWD car. For the owner to spin like that, only thing suggest why is the driver hehehe... only car hard for me to tame and dangerous is highly powered turbocharged car RWD. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
very excited!!!!!see u guys there...now what should i remove from my car to make it lighten my car

benzer

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Wat a HOT day! SIC full of cars just like good old time overtaking cars at federal highway! hehehe... As usual alot of red flag due to cars overhead and breakdown, no accident good!!

I left at 5pm! I think they extended to 530pm..

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Agree it was a hot day.. the bomoh thing is working!!

Lot of driver still dont know how to see the red flag or dont know what's a red flag mean..??? ie in T4 SIC hv give red flag which hv 1 car spin in the track... but some still jump into the corner "kamikazi" style... then 2 more to spin. :stupid::stupid:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Wat a HOT day! SIC full of cars just like good old time overtaking cars at federal highway! hehehe... As usual alot of red flag due to cars overhead and breakdown, no accident good!!

I left at 5pm! I think they extended to 530pm..
no leh...by 5.15 all car already in the pit...i am the last car to go to pit...hehehe

Bump:

our small team at SIC 18/01/09....

Last edited:

abe20

Known Member
Jun 21, 2006
please la post somemore photos..:rofl:

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Yes it is true enough, we come in to have fun. Not to chase for some championship. Even if you are sort of chasing championship, know your own skill ( heel & toe )or know what your car can do and also know all the turns and proper racing lines...If do not know it is ok, learn slowly and please do not endanger other people or other car...My last tracak day in December, i have met a bunch a few Morons, driving Satria Neo. Not knowing the racing line, try to bang my car in corner by eating people racing line and one more the worst, the car lost control off grip and SLIDING/DRIFTING or watever towards me!! That was really stupid to do that and luckily my sense told me that this is just plain stupid driver and i slowed down before hammering the corner and of course the car lost grip all the way to the grass area. If i were there hammering in corner, my car surely get hit...

Then the rains started and they did not dare to go in hehe...and i saw a lot of Evo spun. I was wondering why and how come those car with 4WD and electronics yaw control can spun like that hehehehe...Spun terribly.....:banghead:

YAY.........d weekn is HERE!!!Sepang,here WE COME!!!!!!!

abt those 4WD/AWD spinning on track...well,even w superb traction system.....still need a good driver 2 handle d car......driving a 4WD turbo car is not as simple as it seems...i tried it b4......
Maybe those evos running on semi-slicks? :confused:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
once i hv fellow the canrali @ the back.... jsut damn worry will the car tumbang...??? :driver:

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Ya I think so... if this is the only 1 runing in SIC that day it seem to hv more meter than me!!! .. & I can see the car rolling 1 side to another side... hehe.... damn siok!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus/expert out there pls help;

If i install a 272 degree camshaft on my 4G93P,wat kinda exhaust system(from extractor till back muffler)should i change?
The piping size?if i wanna use back the gti muffler can or not?

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience