anybody wanna to tread their r34 with my 13 ekar land

@zri

1,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2006
a land for GTR???..OMG...!!! wat happen to ppl nowdays..:hmmmm:

nksc

500 RPM
Mar 21, 2006
brother..dont sell ur land la..gtr in few years will drop price..ur land will go higher..
if i got gtr i will trade with u..heheh:biggrin:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Bro , you already talk about it in another thread , now you are talking about it here too..Bro , accept ZTHers advices..It will be very helpful..Many of them gave you many ideas rather then trading it to a r34..Therefore , its your land..but think twice before you do it..By the way , how old are you??

waja power

Dec 13, 2006
bro...what the fxxk are u trying to do???, come on la bro... dont be so stupid la... develop that land and buy the gtr la.. (no wonder malay people cant be rich).

Bump: bro azri din, bila mau cap teh?

Bump: bro azri din, bila mau cap teh?

darknoob

Known Member
Oct 26, 2006
pj
ahaha later when wanna change name at the geran.. have to pay processing fee's hahahahaa..
careful guys ~

crower75

5,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
TeAM C.R.D
Visit site
I know times are bad but this ???????

Car depreciates in value, but not land.....

THINK about it bro.....

WORK for your car rather than letting go the thing which your parents or your great grand parents have worked for.....you think they'd be proud to see you trading the land for a car ?

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
tanah pusaka sommore..eh,how old are u bro?? if u are talking like this in your middle 30...go find a doctor..serius bro..INI SEWIUSSS (wonderpet style) question : after sale the tanah,ur GTR 34 roadtax expired how arr???wanna sell another tanah issit??buy GTR sell tanah,maintainance how bro??

calmshot

Known Member
Mar 28, 2005
Equine Park
bro u are the stupidest person in Malaysia or maybe the world. :banghead: if i have that land, sure i develop it for agriculture, think about the profit bro. gtr the value will going down but not the value of your land. :mad::mad::mad:

daryl chan

Banned
Jan 25, 2007
so anyone wants to take his land?

Go find ahlong and buy a gtr to trade with him

Still earn lah...wont rugi de:driver:

fadirACA

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
simpan la tanoh... paka r34 pun xleh wat gi haji, xsampai sano.. nanti dah ado r34 nak hidup roadtax, nak jual gapo pulok?? simpan tanoh, bercucuk tanam, atau bagi sewo... bukan demo jah boleh pakai r34, satu keluargo demo buleh pakai r34 nanti... insyaallah... (nasihat saing2)

superTRAM

8,000 RPM
Aug 10, 2008
pls keep ur "harta pusaka" land bro. if u really wanna let go, do it wisely. try to sell at market price. find an real estate agent n they will help u. the best is u "kerja"kan that land with agro purpose. "harta pusaka" jgn main main bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was wondering anyone here can help with my little small project...

is a ek3 with B20B Vtec (b16 head small vtec oni)
the tranny shift fine and very smooth if drive normally ...
but when WOttttt ~~~ (pedal to metal) especially when transmission hot the rpm will reach 8.5k (which is rev limit) the gear hesitate to changes ... untill i release the pedal for few sec and reapply baru changes...

but i check the tranny fuild very nice ler... ( red and fresh ) lvl also cun... no leaking no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience