Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

anybody wanna to tread their r34 with my 13 ekar land

azrin6858

Dec 13, 2008
assalamualaikum,
:hmmmm::hmmmm:

hai...im a new member here and im looking for somebody who want to tread their r34 gtr with my properties.13 ekar land for rubber planting.the location was at kelantan and the land now price around rm 25,000 per ekar. so price of the land around rm 350,000 and i like to change it with r34 gtr. the land was near by busy main road from jeli to gua musang.please contact me if want any detail infomation about this land like geran,picture or anything.the land got a geran and can change name to the new owner.

so anybody who interested with this offer please call me at azrin 017-9199930 or [email protected]:itsme::itsme:

xerofighter

Not so senior member
Mar 2, 2004
Subang
dude, you totally deserve my free bump. but here's a thought, why not develop the land and use the profits to buy the car? in my opinion, you are killing the goose to get the golden egg instead of waiting patiently for the goose to lay the golden egg. well, good luck anyway,

azrin6858

Dec 13, 2008
ok.thanks for the opinions.. but my land was for "aktiviti pertanian" so if i plant oil palm tree or rubber it will takes around 5 years for the profits... acctualy i got this land from "harta pusaka" so try to sell it or tread it with my dreaming car.r34.. he..he//.. so if got somebody or company who looks for land... they have their choise... :driver:

vancapone

Oct 6, 2008
well this is just my opinion. since the land is worth more than the r34, why not just sell the land and buy the car, with some extra change in your pocket. rugi la bro if you trade 1-1 like that.

bongkok910

Nov 8, 2007
ya la..agree wif vancapone..sell the land then buy a car....the balance money can do some business to make more profits..just my ten cents:idea:

fools

Known Member
Apr 25, 2007
agreed. as u said, u need to wait 5 years for profit, well, at that time i think u can make double profit from it, u can earn urself a car worth more than a R34, just my opinion, be patient and be smart. no heart feeling :listen: huhu

starwing11

Known Member
Dec 13, 2007
ok.thanks for the opinions.. but my land was for "aktiviti pertanian" so if i plant oil palm tree or rubber it will takes around 5 years for the profits... acctualy i got this land from "harta pusaka" so try to sell it or tread it with my dreaming car.r34.. he..he//.. so if got somebody or company who looks for land... they have their choise... :driver:
My advice is don't sell "harta pusaka" for ur dreams car. Keep that piece of land, or develope and spare to ur son or daughter. Just my 2 cents. :biggrin:

ramo

Jun 5, 2006
this is really a creative idea.... a 1st in its kind..hehhe

gotboost33

Known Member
Jan 15, 2005
OMG bro....You really are my idol now....Imagine after 5 years the profit u will get...Dont think about the GTR la...That time get the BRABUS better la....LAND for GTR...This is the 2009 new sh!t...i vote azrin6858 for the next PM!:adore:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
ya la..agree wif vancapone..sell the land then buy a car....the balance money can do some business to make more profits..just my ten cents:idea:
balance can use for moddsss,... :driver:

dongdong0507

Jul 15, 2007
Oh well we all must have been long necked for a piece of land, but fat hope you all, it will never be yours. poor will ever be poor, and rich will get richer in Malaysia. I bet you all understand what i mean.

Bump: Oh TS please wait for me, i will go buy a GTR34 tomorrow and exchange with your land, then sell it straight...can get 100k man!:banghead:

Bump: Oh TS please wait for me, i will go buy a GTR34 tomorrow and exchange with your land, then sell it straight...can get 100k man!:banghead:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
Now is school season holidays. That why some-times this so call 'brilliant' idea came out from a 'brilliant' person lah!

Happy holidays guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,i would like to ask about below video..i dont know how this happen..at first the hose from fuel rail to my fuel regulator got leaking.and i replace a new 1 and then i found my adj fuel regulator reading become weard,it suppose to increase not decreasing when i press the throttle adoyai.. pls view and let me know what causing it...thx sry for my bad english..

YouTube - viva fuel pressure dropping
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience