Best tuner

3rd GearPerformance House

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
YES in MALAYSIA Toby is the BEST and BETTER tuner..Nobody cant lawan their tuning.(HALTECH/AUTRONIC)
JOSHUA is the BEST For MICROTECH.

Bump: YES in MALAYSIA Toby is the BEST and BETTER tuner..Nobody cant lawan their tuning.(HALTECH/AUTRONIC)

e34whell

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
what about Neo???? who is the best tuner for it? My friend said the is one guy in Sunway called
Ah Meng "Red Sun". Anyone know him?

Bump: what about Neo???? who is the best tuner for it? My friend said the is one guy in Sunway called
Ah Meng "Red Sun". Anyone know him?

stills4ever

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
YES in MALAYSIA Toby is the BEST and BETTER tuner..Nobody cant lawan their tuning.(HALTECH/AUTRONIC)

Bump: YES in MALAYSIA Toby is the BEST and BETTER tuner..Nobody cant lawan their tuning.(HALTECH/AUTRONIC)
YA KA????????????:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
no matter what, i am the best tuner , i am very sure bout that, air fuel ratio ? come on , i know the ratio of soda , vodka , whisky to make a decent submarine :P lolx , how jo ? wanna try :P

Bump: no matter what, i am the best tuner , i am very sure bout that, air fuel ratio ? come on , i know the ratio of soda , vodka , whisky to make a decent submarine :P lolx , how jo ? wanna try :P

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Ya la bro...like a woman...some like a black,some like a white....some grey also..hehhehee.Itu custemer punya suka lol.Good song....everybody coming for dancing la bro..
YA KA????????????:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
Bump: He's One of the Fu*king good Tuner in the world for Microtech la bro..All kwailo in the world know him what..mana ada tuner malay org kenal bro..

KR Performance

Known Member
Aug 14, 2008
Ya laa...I never look the MALAY Tuner can get the 1st place in SDB or can make it 1000++ HP..but some malay cars faster coming from other TUNERS workshop tune their car.Come on la Malay...do the fastest car in malaysia.JO already do.Toby already do..3rd GearPerformance can't do...coz no budget.Only do the regular custemers and sell the part only.sorry Bro 3rd gear..Hope the big2 name malay like Mat Peneng,Atan R4,Botak Pandan,Din Garage and others...pls do it la bro.

stills4ever

Known Member
Apr 25, 2008
Ya laa...I never look the MALAY Tuner can get the 1st place in SDB or can make it 1000++ HP..but some malay cars faster coming from other TUNERS workshop tune their car.Come on la Malay...do the fastest car in malaysia.JO already do.Toby already do..3rd GearPerformance can't do...coz no budget.Only do the regular custemers and sell the part only.sorry Bro 3rd gear..Hope the big2 name malay like Mat Peneng,Atan R4,Botak Pandan,Din Garage and others...pls do it la bro.
bump for all Malay tunner..............................................................

prem87

Known Member
Jan 25, 2007
KR + 3rd gear (SHAHz) faster show them how its done....

Bump: KR + 3rd gear (SHAHz) faster show them how its done....

piramid

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
we wait next year la..hopefully lan bukit beruntung able to come out with new machine.

500 RPM
Nov 5, 2008
Ok good la bro take a chalenge...Syahz cannot la..he's already diam2 la.No name la..give the good2 name la.He's not famous 1.mana ada kereta dia kuat n laju..hehehe

Bump: Ya la..bro.Abg lan have a good skill tuning.and can tune many2 ecu i hear..I want to see many2 the malay guy can build the engine,tuning and use a dyno with their skill and make the best power and win.I respect him..but if can build but bring to other people...he have move one step to profesional..bro.Dont takut2 la to tune on the dyno..u can make more custom tuning there.
we wait next year la..hopefully lan bukit beruntung able to come out with new machine.
Bump: We also wan to see amir make a B8 fastest.Dont blame him..give a spirit for them.Many mazda miata from US already break 9sc class..bro