keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea man...... anxiously waiting for it... i'm feeling good mannn..... new car.. gonna be daddy soon... and i'm sure.. and i can feel... more good things will come too.. like manutd retaining ECL title and winning ECL. hahaha.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yea man...... anxiously waiting for it... i'm feeling good mannn..... new car.. gonna be daddy soon... and i'm sure.. and i can feel... more good things will come too.. like manutd retaining ECL title and winning ECL. hahaha.
Congratulation to you, Buddy!!! Its really nice feeling to become a daddy!!!

Yeah, other than tht we stand a great chance to repeat tht 1999 ECL triumph!!! All we need to do is the players to stay focus, concentrate and listen to what SAF say as he hv loads of experience in this kinda situation!!!

Let's see what Everton can do for us for tonite game against Chelshit... Things are not looking pretty for them as they hv got lotsa off field problems, internal problems, which i think wil affect their final preparation towards the run-in...

:party:

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
Congrats zephyr3d.

99 UCL Final was at Nou Camp right?
Old Trafford - Theatre of Dreams
Nou Camp - Luck Palace

Wahahahhahahahah
Come on you Barca... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think the game at Barca Camp Nou wil b a very tactical 1... Again, v wil b playing our 4-5-1 in Europe away games, this is no diff... V wil play with patient but wil attack them in a flash when given chances... I hope v got a 2 goals advantage to bring hom again!!! Hehehe... :biggrin:

Evra got a tough job in marking Messi... Both Rio & Vida wil b buzy with Eto'o and Henry... Interesting game... Like u guyz, i cant wait as well... But hopefully the players wil b concentrating in their Blackburn game 1st!!! This is very important and am sure SAF teamtalk is powerful enough to make everyone listen to him!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A very good artical abt ManUtd quest for the Double this season:
English Debate: Can Manchester United Clinch The Double?
Manchester United are seven games away from a possible Premier League-Champions League Double. Can Sir Alex Ferguson's men go on to write another glorious chapter in the club's illustrious history?

Its a bit long, but worth to read on, enjoy it guyz!!! :biggrin:

Source: Goal.com - Editorial - English Debate: Can Manchester United Clinch The Double?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
thanks guys.. :D

i'm sure gonna watch tonite's game..... will cheer my lungs out for everton. hahaha.

whoa.. lately fergie is raiding portugese league eh. moutinho looks like one of the guy fr broke back mountain. hahahaha..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Cibai... Chelshit won at Goodison Park!!! Sigh!!! So, no matter what, we got to get a positive result at Blackburn - a win and 3 points from there!!! With almost full squad to choose from, i expect SAF to field his strongest side and go for the kill!!! 0-2 for ManUtd!!! :party:

Yeah, lately it seems ManUtd wil b dominated by Portugese and Brazillian!!! Hahaha... :biggrin: I can understand the Portugese pair as SAF is interested in them for quiet a long time... But the Wigan pair... Anyone hv any positive feedback on them, i means de Wigan pair!!!

Cheers!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Avram's monosyllabic reply in a post-match interview is really funny. :rofl:

A deserved win Avram?
Grant said: 'Yes.'

What particularly pleased you about the performance?
'I'm pleased.'

What in particular pleased you?
After an eight second delay: 'I don't know.'

• Click here to read Richard Jolly's view from the press box

Is it a relief to win here?
'Yes.'

You seem lost for words by the performance. Are you more satisfied with the performance or the victory?
'Both.'

You seem distracted. Do you have a problem?
'No problem.'

Is there an issue?
'No. I'm ok. I have nothing to say.'

Do you have a message for the Chelsea fans?
'You represent the Chelsea fans?'

They must believe you are still in the title race, do you have a message for them?
'No message.'

Does this result mean you are back in it now?
'I don't know.'

How many steps have you climbed to undertake this press conference?
'I don't know.'

You seem less voluble than usual. Is it because of Sky TV moving the game to a Thursday?
'Maybe it's because of you. I don't know. I am ok.'

You are saying that you don't know if you are still in the title race?
'No.' Is it easier to say nothing Avram?
'I don't what to answer. It is a good question. I don't know what to answer.'

Is this because of Sky?
'No. Sky is ok. I enjoy watching them.'

Is it a protest against newspapers?
'No. Why?'

Why else would you come in and refuse to answer our questions?
'I answer every question.'

You are two points behind Manchester United and you don't know if you are still in the title race?
'No.'

Have you told the players that you don't know if you are back in the title race?
'What I tell the players is something else. You want me to tell you what I say to the players?'

We just want you to answer the question really. Are you in the title race?
'I don't know.'

Would you not like to gain some positive publicity for the result rather than this bizarre silence?
'I'm sorry. You can write whatever you want and I can answer what I want.'

Do you feel under pressure to deliver a trophy. Is that the reason for the monosyllabic answers?
'No.'

Are you upset? Do you feel you have been misrepresented?
'Maybe I have said because it is a bad season.'

Did Michael Essien faint?
'He had some problems, but he is ok.'

Michael Ballack?
'Injured.'

What's his problem?
'Ask the doctor.'

He's not here Avram.
'Well call him then.'

Have you ever played the yes/no game Avram?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Clearly, something wrong is happening behind the scene for Chelshit and AG... The dressing room unrest is getting more and more serious everyday, this might affect their preparation... But none the less, its good for us... Hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you're expecting actual sportiness from Honda's latest I-DCD Dual Clutch Sport Hybrid offerings, you'd be promptly disappointed and discover they're not nearly as eager as their Sport badges suggest.

Honda's latest dual clutch Sport Hybrids are the talk of the town these days, but can it live up to the hype?

Like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience