Manchester united football club

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hold your horses boys... i notice alot of teams whom is doing badly in their league tends to do well in ECL. lol... so, i'm expecting a draw though.

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
S9,

I'm doing great here. ; )
well my bet will on 4-1-4-1

Back = W.Brown left, Ferdinand, Nivic, and Evra.
Mid Back = M.Carrick
Mid = Ronaldo, Paul Scholse, Nani/Park
Stricker = Ronnie/Treves

Ya. I'm a MU fan !!! Do you know where can get the FA Cup badges ? Coca cola ?
I went to Pertama to find but out of stock.

heehee

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
zephyred,

No worry bozz, as we are 'not doing well' in the league lately where we drew 2 of the matches against Boro and Blackburn!!! Hahaha... But yes, Barca is a strong team with lotsa history... So i expect a tough game... But am confident abt our team this season... We are having a great chance to win things at this moment, else we need to do everything all over again from the start again!!!

SS,

Great to know tht u r cool... But sorry, no idea where to get those badges... What is it actually?! A small little FA Cup trophy badge?

I think ur formation is pretty much spot on as SAF wil pick Scholesy for his experience once again... But my money is on Anderson over our Ginger Prince... Hargo wil b able to cover Ronnie on the right where as Anderson can operate on the left for Nani... Its a very flexible formation where we can always switches it to 4-3-3 or 4-4-2 with Ronnie up there with Rooney...

Lets enjoy this game!!! Go Go Go ManUtd!!! :party:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS

Soundstream

1,500 RPM
May 2, 2004
NR MY
Visit site
yeah.. the FA CUP coca cola badges...cool badges..hardly able to find in market.

Ya..Hargo / scholse / carrick are those more to defensive type but they long pass its superd and enuff to feed the 2 Rs.

MU !!!!!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
what are you guys' prediction for the chelsea-manutd cruncher? I kinda predict that we lose to them, and then beating the remaining 2 teams.

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
0-0

Good defending but poor possession.
Not even threaten Barca keeper. Aiksssss...
Should have score the penalty.

Rooney & Tevez not playing to their form.
Keep the ball more & more passing might lead to different scoreline.

Not really think United in advantage in the return leg.
Once Barca score 1st in Old Trafford then will be in big problem.

Chelsea game going to be a 50-50 game.
We must attack them with all gear up.

Last edited by a moderator:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
i think ronaldo, ronnie and tevez didn't perform well against barca.. but nvd the second leg is at our home soil n we still ave advantage.. SAF now should think how to beat chelsea this saturday.. :burnout:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
eemmmmmm.........a little danger at home.......
only 27% possession -.-''

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its a big DISAPPOINTMENT to me for the Barca game!!! Instead of going all out for an away goal, SAF opt for a tactical game to shut off Barca... It was a boring boring game as well, even more boring than watching Pool play!!! Sigh!!!

As for the penalty, it was a waste to miss it!!! But as they all said, mayb it came too early in the game... I felt tht most of our players were being flatten by the atmosphere of the Camp Nou, they settle down very very slow...

Am delighted that SAF is happy abt the result and the team performance, he seems very confident tht we will win at Old Toilet... But there r few Qs i would love to ask, if SAF planned to shut off Barca in the 1st place... 1. Why waste Rooney on the right?! He totally played out of position and hv had little contribution to the team as a whole other than keep sticking at tht right side slightly infront of Hargo... If discipline is needed why not play other such as Sheasy or Pique by moving Hargo further up on the right where Rooney operated?! 2. Pity Tevez, as he was 1 of our 'midfielder' today rather than a striker... So, were we playing 4-4-1-1 or supposedly 4-5-1?! Clearly, Anderson in the middle will offer much more than either Park or Tevez in such a game plan... 3. Hargo did pretty well on the RB, but i think he can b clumsy at times too... I dun think he look too happy to b placed there... Why not trust Pique?! If Pique stil cant get his chances in such a situation (when Vida is out of the equation), i think there is a big chances tht he might opt to leave us come summer... Where is all de SAF confident in him?!

On the brighter notes, Brown and Rio played very well at the center of our defence... They did cut off lotsa danger posed by Barca throughout the game... Then Evra hv had an excellent game against Messi as well... And i got to agree with SAF tht, Scholesy was 1 of our BEST player on the field... Defensively, he hv done a superb job... He track back, very alert to the opponent movement and he closed off the space very well too... But offensively, we were very poor as a unit... I can say this is the worst game i hv had seen for a long time in terms of our attacking play... We jus cant hold on to our possession... Why oh Why?! We are supposed to be 1 of the BEST team in doing so... Even Carrick looked very nervy at times...

0-0, back to Old Toilet... Mmm... As long as we do not concede a goal, v hv got a great chance to win the game... I think we shld stick back to our 4-5-1 formation in Europe game, as Barca always seems to hv an extra man in the middle over us... We need more control in tht area to win us the game... We cant let them to hv too much rooms to move ard... Without Puyol, we failed to pressure them for an away goal, and we have missed an all important penalty, hopefully it wouldnt come back to hurt us... Fingers cross!!!

Yeah Ronnie, you need to score in the return leg!!! Tht's for sure!!! :party:

P/S: Silver, mana lu?!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I really hope its all planned by SAF as we hv little possession... By doing so, our players hardly run a lot, thus it save us some energy... I supposed its something SAF hv in his mind for the Chelshit game... With Anderson rested for this game, he is a definite starter for the Chelshit game... Then we got to see how's things go with Vida... If he cant make it, i hope SAF trust Pique either in the middle of defence or at RB... So that Hargo can move back to the midfield, where we really need his service...

I think Rooney wil b moving back to the front as a lone striker with Ronnie switching back to the right...

Frankly speaking, am predicting a draw or a tight 1 goal win for us for this game... We will play our usual patient game, and hope to give them a sucker punch on the break... If we can do so nicely, we might b able to nick it!!! Remember, the pressure is on Chelshit to beat us, so they hv to come out and play!!! Hopefully we can nick a 0-1 away win!!!! :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well, a win at chelsea will calm things down and allow us to concentrate at ECL.

Hopefully it goes that way. Wrap up the EPL at the bridge!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
a draw at the bridge will suffice, i would say.
Having got a credible result at Anfield, i do not see them repeating the feat again.
Also, they aren't that good in scoring lately. They were shite all over at Anfield but they got lucky.
Provided we manage to stop Drogba and perhaps, J.Cole, we are pretty much safe.

That said, they are always very strong at home and the fact that Vida is highly likely to miss the match plus the fact that it's an early kickoff, having travel back all the way from Spain and with them having an extra day rest, it makes the game tilt slightly towards them.
Based on form I will say a 1-1 draw. And if God fancies the Red Army, perhaps, a 2-1 away win.
But that's wishfull thinking. Irregardless, a draw is more than enough.
We ought to safe our energy for Tuesday. That's the acid test.

We've reached our climax week guys.
So sit back and enjoy regardless of the outcome.
These 3 great great games are the legacy of our hardwork earlier in the season.
Buckle up and fasten your seatbelt!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all zth forumers....

i've question regarding my headlight.

my right side is too bright.....while on the left side is blur

changed the bulbs already.....still happen

any ideas????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience