Manchester united football club

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
To be fair, that was a brilliant cross from Lennon. It had loads of pace on it and stayed flat. Nightmare to defend. Mind you, cover for Evra from midfield should have come in but didn't (Hargreaves, yes it is you).

Rio and Brown didn't looked as solid as Rio - Vidic, but that's to be expected. Centre half pairings are all about understanding and that takes playing time together. That's why Rio and Brown (especially Brown) was kind of unsure what the other guy was going to do.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Although that was the semi finals. It almost seems like someone wants to make United's road to a second treble as hard as possible. What are the chances that we got 3 premiership sides in a row. And Gandalf the Grey....I mean Sir Alex knows it Goal.com - Manchester United - Fergie Predicts FA Cup Clash With Big Four

Liverpool get the crap sides as per usual, as do CSKA London.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, the worst possible draw for us... Hahaha... :biggrin: I read the interview of SAF b4 the draw too... Jus wonder how do he knew tht?! Err... He has been talking abt our 2nd Treble lately... So, is there a BIG hint from the greatest manager??? I would luv to hope so... Hahaha... GGMU!!!

By looking at it, its a tough tough tie for us especially the timing... The 5th round wil b play at 16/17 Feb, jus a wk after our Derby game against Man City at Old Toilet, oso our 50th anniversary of the Munich Clash... Then v r hving the ECL tie with Lyon too in the mid wk 20th Feb... So v need all our players fit for it!!!

Its even worst for AFC as they r travelling to Manchester then the ECL tie... Its time for us to 'Burst' kao their dream!!! Hehehe...

Yeah, Pool & CSKA London always get the lady luck in the draw... No pro... V wil b ok n win the whole thing come May!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With 3 days left (including today in UK) in the transfer window, shld SAF do something?! I know tht v hv had a great squad at the moment... But after reading what Tevez said, do worry me a bit as he said he hvnt had any break for the past 2 yrs n his body might not b able to take it anymore...

V r now entering the mth of Feb where there wil b 2 games every wk... And the worst thing is in our Squad, onli hv 3 strikers - Tevez, Rooney & Saha... Saha is ever injured n not sure if he is fit at his moment... So if anything happen to Tevez, what do v hv got?! Mmm... Tough Tough Tough...

Source: Title tilt taking toll on tired Tevez | the Daily Mail

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea i read that too at soccernet. Its either Fergie gotta better get a backup cheaper utility striker... or he better start promoting a young guy fr the reserves.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Has Manucho got his work permit yet? He's been scoring freely in the Cup of Nations.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The last newz i heard last wk was tht the work permit is unlikely to b granted due to some problem... So, SAF might need to loan Manucho out... But nothing is officiall confirm yet... Everyone is hoping tht he can get a work permit n play for ManUtd ASAP... Hahaha... V really need him in the squad...

________________________________________________________________________________

V r playing Pompey at hom tmr... V need to win this game to stay top... With players away to the ANC, its a good timing to play Pompey now... But they hv bought in 2 pretty good players as cover - Diarra & Baros...

Since Vida is being affected by a virus n might not b fit in time for this game, Brown again wil b asked to play alongside Rio in the middle of our defence... This time their main player to mark is Benjani - pacey n physical... Hopefully Brown can perform up to a better level as this wil not b an easy task in marking Benjani...

With Carrick being sub out early, i think SAF wil b playing him from the start... I hope Anderson wil get the knot in partnering him in the middle in order to provide more sparks & excitement... Hargo shld b rested for the wkend game n Scholesy wil b getting involve again in the later stage as a sub... He needs a game or 2 to build up his match fitness & stamina b4 playing a full game for us...

Upfront, it might b a bit of concern to me... 3 of our 'star' players who hv been great for us, wil they b playing again together? They r very young might not need a lot of rest, but the season is stil long... At a certain point of the season, SAF might choose to rest any 1 of them... When tht happen, i hope it wil not affect our recent great scoring form... Is Saha fit now? Its been few wks since v last saw him play n heard abt him... If Saha is fit, play him with Rooney dropping back to his best position thus Tevez can get a rest...

Giggsy might b rested as well, as i think Park wil get ahead of Nani n play in this game with the latter coming on as a sub for Park...

Pompey hv a solid back 4, but v can always attack them with great pace... In the middle they hv got Diarra & Krancjar dictating their game... So v need to b smart in the middle n play more wide passes to our wingers as Diarra wil b standing in front of their center halves... Other than tht, v got to anticipate lotsa high balls from their back line up to Benjani...

Too bad tht this game isnt gonna live on Astro... Cibai... :mad: Am hoping tht v wil win it by 2-0!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, i was soooooooooooooooo damn disappointed as Astro choose other crappy games to go on live instead!!! :P Arghhhhhhh... Wil check further n update here again!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
If am not wrong it is Ass-senal & Loser-fool game!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think its the 1st time ManUtd match is not live on Astro... What a waste as it is the most watch team by fans... Sigh!!!

So when u guyz start holiday for the CNY?!

Myself last working day wil on 5th of Feb then start again on the 11th...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
arsenal played juz now edi wo...
i think should have live game tonigh kua...
on star sports maybe?

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
NO le... Checked again liao... Aiiii... Disappointing!!! Onli ESPN got Pool game... Star Sport telecasting personal sudah tidur la...

After AFC won their game, v need to win ours too... Come on players, do it n show the world tht v r serious abt retaining out EPL title!!! Bring on Pompey!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone.

I'm using 205/40/17 now. I'd like to change to bigger tires because the ride is kinda harsh now. I'm hoping for 215/45/17. One is problem is that bigger tires will hit my absorbers. I asked some tire shops and they said 205/40 is the biggest i can go. They even said wheel spacers are not so good. I'm driving an oldschool Mazda EC, it's a 2 door chassis based on Mazda BG. So the suspension system is exactly the same but not sure about the offset. The original rims had a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience