Hit & Run

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
yup. if it is minor damage the police would even ask you to forget about it dont make a report (those hit and run). my father got that before, i went with him to the police station in KL

jovi69

Known Member
Jan 14, 2006
KL
Most probably the police is currently looking for that car owner and try to negotiate with them to settle internal.. if the owner agree to pay some amount to settle off with the police then the police will call you up and telling u that the owner would like to pay u this amount(which for sure police took some of it or more than your cut) and close case under table..

i know this because one of our ZTH member kena before...

correct me if i am wrong...

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
Yes for sure the police right now searching very hard for that guy at the local teh tarik shop :tee:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im using stock 1.5 Wira (4g15) and planned to change brake system coz twin port disc brake looks nicer... hehe~ :proud:

i bought already whole set Evo disc brake including evo servo. Juz installed front twin port disc brake, rear havent since got issues on lack of certain parts.

After i installed it, my car felt very heavy.. feels like its so under power. To make it easier to understand... i drove my car at 3rd gear.. feels like at 5th gear. High loss on torque.:bawling:

Is it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience