Hit & Run

Shamanraj

Known Member
May 4, 2006
Guys,

Earlier bout 10pm my gf's car got hit from the back at the Melawati roudabout in shah alam. When i got down to check the damage...the fellow was reversing and said gonna go in front cause traffic at the back of him...then when he managed to free his bumper from our car, he just sped of almost knocking me who was in front of him. Had to jump out of the way but managed to get his number plate. Already lodged police report but i am not satisfied with the b@$tard.Want him to repair the damage. His info.

NUMBER PLATE : WBV8727
MODEL : Honda Civic DX 4th Gen (1988-1991)
COLOUR: White
LOCATION: Shah Alam (section 20, 15, 24, 19, 18 or Sri Muda). Possible places.

Feel free to call me at 016-3112239 if you do spot this b@$tard. Thanks.

dj_gti

Known Member
Feb 19, 2006
no money that fella laaa.......
or maybe....it's a stolen car.....
hahahahahahahahahaha.........

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
stolen car, very unlikely. no money... highly possible.

my advise would be. next time you get banged first thing to do. prepare your handphone camera and snap. the other fella number plate and your car damage. maybe can force to police to do something, if not you still have picture to go to press about it. (do be warned of possible risk, at that time the other fella might want to ram you or hurt you or snatch your phone)

my 2 cents :P

uNkleHH

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
stolen car, very unlikely. no money... highly possible.

my advise would be. next time you get banged first thing to do. prepare your handphone camera and snap. the other fella number plate and your car damage. maybe can force to police to do something, if not you still have picture to go to press about it. (do be warned of possible risk, at that time the other fella might want to ram you or hurt you or snatch your phone)

my 2 cents :P
most properly la~~
need 2 snap pic in case only~~
if not da police will say~~ saya akan cuba~~

edtvism

Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
PJ
if not da police will say~~ saya akan cuba~~
well if the police say that its better then 'ini susah la' which i got the last time my car got broken into

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
At least after report can claim the other party's insurance.
So just let him run, as long as claim his insurance!

zeese5

Sep 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
At least after report can claim the other party's insurance.
So just let him run, as long as claim his insurance!

No larrr.. u cannot claim 3rd party insurance. To claim third party, both party has to lodge a police report, and the police must say in it's report that the other car that cause the accident. If police cannot make decision and decided that both party are fault, then both party have to claim own insurance... Please correct me if I'm wrong.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
No larrr.. u cannot claim 3rd party insurance. To claim third party, both party has to lodge a police report, and the police must say in it's report that the other car that cause the accident. If police cannot make decision and decided that both party are fault, then both party have to claim own insurance... Please correct me if I'm wrong.
You're correct.
But usually after 24hrs still the other party doesn't turn up, the police would locate the said car. Albeit the time and procedure is quite a hassle, but after the police conclude their investigation by locating the said car; they usually wouldn't charge those who report first but slam harder fines on those that doesn't report.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
I got hit and run 2-3 years ago. Lodge a police report, till now still no news...dont even bother alrd.

fritz

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2005
Malaysia
www.mrbaoz.com.my
I did not claim, coz the police officer kept on say tunggu tunggu. Just pay ourself for the damage. Cant believe the police cant find the car although i gave them the reg number of the car..wth?

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
Boon

if that macha is without license and car insurance, and also he didn't report his case, then you can oni claim from your own insurance and suffer your NCB, this happen to someone I know when his new nissan sentra was banged by a drunk macha from the rear. Real bad luck case.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sifus out there!!

i need to know what are the downside to knife edge crankshaft lightening?? better to know the downside first i reckon.and what are the goodsides?? i'm re building my engine,so kinda have this in my list.thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience