Nissan GT-R : Behind The Scene

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007

Nissan GT-R : A Day In Germany - Behind The Scene.
Even though Nissan has officially unveiled The Godzilla, but these "Behind The Scene" photos is worth of viewing. Some are never-seen-before images !

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
Try to keep in mind what happens when you get pulled over by the police. An example of what is most likely to happen:

You're driving along highway then you get pulled over by the police. Policeman says to you, " Did you know that you were driving at 130km/h and the speed limit is 105km/h?" You then answered the policeman, "I'm sorry sir but my speed-meter doesnt show 105km/h so I've no choice but to stick to the numbers I can see on the meter".

Or another great answer would be, "I'm sorry sir. It's just that this car's name is Godzilla and it takes over the wheels and I have totally no control of the speed or whatsoever. It's just a tool that gets me from point A to point B. If I could control the car I would have sped much faster :P"

v1ctorong

Known Member
Nov 25, 2005
Try to keep in mind what happens when you get pulled over by the police. An example of what is most likely to happen:

You're driving along highway then you get pulled over by the police. Policeman says to you, " Did you know that you were driving at 130km/h and the speed limit is 105km/h?" You then answered the policeman, "I'm sorry sir but my speed-meter doesnt show 105km/h so I've no choice but to stick to the numbers I can see on the meter".

Or another great answer would be, "I'm sorry sir. It's just that this car's name is Godzilla and it takes over the wheels and I have totally no control of the speed or whatsoever. It's just a tool that gets me from point A to point B. If I could control the car I would have sped much faster :P"

or maybe "Aiya, sorry encik, 2nd gear jer"

MeraBoy

Feb 6, 2007
You then answered the policeman, "I'm sorry sir but my speed-meter doesnt show 105km/h so I've no choice but to stick to the numbers I can see on the meter".

...what an :top: interesting answer, i dun noticed the interval on the speedometer. Thanks for sharing.

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Then the cop reaches over and taps a few buttons on the car's LCD console to bring up the km/h display and goes, "RTFM!"

LANE

Known Member
May 20, 2005
Cheras
no la just simple as this , mau setel sini ka ? :))

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari has officially launched their Championship defending machine dubbed the F2008. It is also the fifty fourth single seater built by Ferrari specifically to take part in the Formula 1 World Championship.

The design, codenamed internally as the 659, represents the Scuderia’s interpretation of the regulations for the 2008 season. A major new element in the regulations of 2008 is the introduction of a new...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience