Sabah!

sebastianloeb

Known Member
Dec 26, 2006
Wow benlim! u did? U were the daredevillah like that! before the road been upgraded, only those with 4WD dare to use this road, but u use proton aa.. wow!
U know, my first trip to keningau via this road was in march 2007. But i considered myself was actually being chitted by my own best friend! He said to me that the road was already 100% asphalted... so i was like yeaa.. can save driving time laa like this. Really didnt expect that there was still almost 2 kms of gravel surface that forced me to drive my tiny kelisa like tortoise climbing hill!!
So when do u guys plan to do some burnout?:_:

benlim

Jul 13, 2006
haha...n the whole family in my car!!5 ppl altogether!!poor WIRA!! n keep kong dai...u think u know wats kong dai as a sabahan..haha...n my dad was cheated too...his fren told him the road was smooth n only took 30 mins or 1 hr i forgot to reach keningau!! so my wira go lor...who knows~

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
wah, look good! How about the section from Keningau to Kalabakan (Tawau) ah? My friends from Shell wants to do 4WD convoy from Labuan-Tawau via this road this may school holiday

mkyo3

Jun 10, 2005
K.Kinabalu
Its been almost 3 years now since KK Lintas have any 'races'. So missed the youngs days where every week end go out and stay there till morning to see the old car revving and racin'.

AE80

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
hye..anyone here using LE .. wanna count LE owner here in KK area..
nice to know you guys

Jul 25, 2006
hi all...i'm new in this forum hope to know more about sbah motoring scene..me oso frm sbh..riding an old datsun..

cheers..

AE80

Known Member
Jun 7, 2006
but this road already done right?so can use this road to go keningau..

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
SABAH
www.irs-asia.com
hi again to all Sabahan! I think the relevant department will announce it in major local newspapers once the road is fully done. Been using that road a few times...my Gen2 nearly vomit blood at the steep hills, kena DX wagon overtake lagi... :rofl:

The old road is good for testing your ride suspension and handling while the new one is for "pikes peak", and of course brake system. :biggrin: Have seen quite a few cars crashed on that new road, all happened when going down hill...

Nieto

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
still suv or sut the best at sabah hehe... lowered car memang become kering~

Jan 22, 2007
Kota Kinabalu
any gathering?TT?huh...i wana join larrr....make a date...mine wira only....stay at penampang......_+ mine is auto hehe..anyone can tell me where can get evo manul gbox?looking for it...

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
aha, come join our yamcah/gaming party sometimes la. > Kinabalucarz forum.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Pls share some experience !!! is that reliable ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Sifu >>>> is there any shop to do autofoam in JB? :idea::idea::idea:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience