connection HKS evc4 to emanage blue

aminkapar

Dec 23, 2004
hai all fren.
just ask if u all did try to connect hks evc4 stepping motor with emanage blue for measure boost pressure. how to connect which wire to be connect to emange? cos now iam using evc 4 boost cont with emanage blue. i plan to make my emanage to supply fuel base on boost pressure. pls guide me. tq all sifu.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
hai all fren.
just ask if u all did try to connect hks evc4 stepping motor with emanage blue for measure boost pressure. how to connect which wire to be connect to emange? cos now iam using evc 4 boost cont with emanage blue. i plan to make my emanage to supply fuel base on boost pressure. pls guide me. tq all sifu.
nop u cant do that , stepper motor is not a unit to tap from
u need a map sensor , u cant tap from the stepper

aminkapar

Dec 23, 2004
tq for ur info. anyway where can i get map sensor (used) or new and what about the price. my boost i think i only set until 1.2 bar only. so can u advise me from what car i can used map sensor. iam using mazda so dont have map sensor.

as i remember last time somebody from zth, he mention, he can make connection from evc stepping motor to emanage. that why i try find out the man. anybody know him. tq.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey everyone...i need some guide on buying tired for my car..my car currently uses silverstone 15 inches radial type tires...the front tires are wearing out...need to change them..my budget is around rm300 to rm350..help needed guys..i want performance tyres..radial type kinda sucks..what type is suitable? apart from radial type? :sad_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience