my feilo just get scratch in a aparment!!!!!

patersonia

Known Member
May 28, 2006
benz silver? :S will be very expensive, ong, how much u spray ur car in white colour? ppl quote fr me rm2,600 will be xpensive o no? take 10 days to spray......bt still considering wanna spent tat money o no....no a small amount fr me.....

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
I have a different opinion about silver on A32. I found that silver make the car look abit normal/out of date, smaller and even with bodykits or sport rims would not enhance the look. Let me give u alternate example: W210 with silver colour, look abit normal but on E46, is elegant feel. The A32 is like W210. However on A33 is a different story...as it is like on E46.

I guess if you are good at maintaining the car, WHITE is great. The past 2 copies of mototrader has the front cover with White cars... Teana and LS460. They also spot horizontal chrome grilles...very luxury and sporty feel.

Don't feel too bad about the incident. I know is not your fault and you have to pay for the damage. Let me share with you my worst incident that happened on my previous car. It was the 1st week after gotten a brand new car and a bike lost balance and hit at the back left side and left a vivid dent. Well, it was a hit and run. Take it as an opportunity for a new coat for your beloved cefiro...cheers.

Last edited:

ongteckweng

5,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
rm2600 is fair nowadays...did mine for rm2500 early last year. pretty good job for the price....usually over rm2.5k job mean they will take everything before they do anything. if u opt for those below rm2k job, be prepare for shitty job.

robert, some guy's meat is someone's poison. i dont blame u. even i like the silver, i still opt for 2k white when i repaint my ride coz all my previous cars r silver. enough for me. but really, silver is easy maintain compare to white or black.

i have to polish/was my car every month (sometimes twice a month). with silver, once every 2 month its good enough n they dont look dirty if it is DIRTY!! :biggrin:

excimo

Known Member
Jun 6, 2006
Silver is a good colour to maintain, hardly can see dirt and damage on the paint. I know cos my previous car that got dented on 1st week was also silver colour.

However, choosing colour for a car also must see if suitable or not loh. But like you said is all upto individual. But can take my advise and look+see of A32 on the streets or at dealers about what I said of silver on A32.

David, hardwork make your car beauty loh....hehehe. Actually A32 with white paint is nice lah...and pretty practical too on weather. That is why the aussies choose white for their rides to reflect the heat from sun.

Patersonia....good luck with your choice of colour.

patersonia

Known Member
May 28, 2006
still dont know wanna repsray back the car o no due to rm2.6k is no a small amount fr me, somemore it take 12 days to complete everything, one more thing is i dont know once i spray back, the bastard will come back again o no, if he will come back again....aisss this time i assume will jump down from KLCC:retarded: :retarded: :retarded:

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
why not install a car cctv :)

than if the bastard do that again, you can force him to pay or jail him

Known Member
Jan 28, 2005
KL
Visit site
wa in car cctv? or a cctv to watch over the car at the apartment carpark?
i think both also the camera will be stolen or something will happen to it...

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
in Car CCTV loh,

now got lots of small camera, and can put few for 360 angle. As for external, i think its only do-able if its house, apartment need to ask the security to install.

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
ongteckweng,

Repeater loh :D or use a super big dish in the car for transmitting..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for an E30 overhaul manual. I already have the Haynes 3 & 5 series service and repair manual but i feel that it is not enough. I hope someone out there has the Original BMW overhaul or shop manual.

You can contact me at 012 3938370. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience