Bangkok International Motorshow 2007 Thailand Cars and Girls. Part 1

loolick

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
Thai girls rocks!!!!!!!

Apr 9, 2007
I do agree with Hardfeed. Thailand is a great place and full of the nicest and humblest pple. What you hear and see is only a side of the coin. Pls do get out and open your minds, this is the reason Malaysia is far behind its neighbours.

aimanxkisah

Known Member
Mar 9, 2006
is the babes are real ooo jadian babes.. huhuhu

K20AEK

Known Member
Sep 27, 2004
I see so many posts made here are made by people who are deeply ignorant of the fact that Thailand has just as many pretty girls as they have she-males. why the fuck do you people assume they will hire she-males to work as models in car show? the fact is they don't. and those girls are really the tip of the iceberg of what true Thailand girls really look like. although they look good, they are on the plump side. you guys should really get to Bangkok and explore it on your own (NOTE: not gogo bar girls. ) to see what you guys have been missing all along.

for your information, girls in Bangkok and the clubbing scene there are wilder, more fun, more passionate than Kuala Lumpur could ever hope to be. Thai people embrace the idea of "sanook" (fun and enjoyment in English) and that's why they like splashing water at each other during Songkran (The Thai New Year Festival) and people are expect to take that happily and that's why they dance wildly to local bands playing Thai music live at trendy, hip nightclubs instead of fucking TOP 40 chart hits from America.

Go out and explore the world once in a while. there is more to this world than cars, you know! :_:

Yeah .. i fully back you dude. Those who never been there only hear story about shemale .. but in fact its the other way around .. the clubs, a-go-go bars and of course those massage place .. wooeeiit ... its a heaven .. i guess the shemale rumour works very well, in keeping those in doubt away from thailand so there is more for us !

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
Yeah .. i fully back you dude. Those who never been there only hear story about shemale .. but in fact its the other way around .. the clubs, a-go-go bars and of course those massage place .. wooeeiit ... its a heaven .. i guess the shemale rumour works very well, in keeping those in doubt away from thailand so there is more for us !
but dangerous some got black magic haha...

fi5hbon3

Oct 13, 2006
aaiiyyaaakkk..
chantek la gurl die...
here all chick must wear tudung n baju kurung hua hua hua...

shiroitenshi

3,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
Honda Fit in Bangkok RM50K+.. Honda Jazz in Malaysia 115K+
That's just for a sample of what kind of prices we're missing by living in Malaysia.

Why you think the car show is bloody happening there? They don't pay double for cars, so they have much more leftover money to modify them.

Girls or no girls.. it's about the cars and aftermarket products on show.. putting those girls just attract the wrong crowd.. but can't help but admit that DOM's (Dirty old men) with money are also attracted by them, and that's who they're expecting to spend money on stuff.

The younger generation of 20-30+s are still busy collecting money to feed their girlfriends.. :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I have never driven one nor even viewed one before.

But Ninja Iga, assuming everything is constant and stock, with a bottle of Tufoil inside, I am sure you will have a slighly better chance to stand at the podium than others.

Others could be using stuff that actually retard their performance without them realising it.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience