HPC Track Day 10th December 2006

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Hi guys,

The guys from HPC are having another track event this december. Lets get some rotary kaki's over!!

Date: 10th December
Attractions : There is a planned BBQ on the 9th night for partipants and the track event is the following morning. They've organised 3 trackdays thus far and everybody here i believe had loads of fun.
Its all going to charity again so why not sign up!!

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
phat7 said:
Hi guys,

The guys from HPC are having another track event this december. Lets get some rotary kaki's over!!

Attractions : There is a planned BBQ on the 9th night for partipants and the track event is the following morning. They've organised 3 trackdays thus far and everybody here i believe had loads of fun.

would love to go!! but my car not track ready yet... maybe can pop by have a peek on the 10th?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Hmmmm cool, i can go then, details pls....

by the way, HPC stands for?

phat7 said:
Hi guys,

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
10th december is too close..... unable to plan up.....
drive down there also almost one tank petrol gone for me :)

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
High Performance Challenge. Click link for more info. Also refer to our other numerous posts with regards to trackdays.

Next year will be exciting as there is a possibility of running session race for clubs. I look forward to that. i have prior working schedule so i will be staying out of this track day.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
me as welll... it's too far for me and too short weekend... never budget my time for it.....

we can talk more during our TT session tomorrow night.
let's make the TT session happen....

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Any members from KL heading down? Any SG members going?

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
phat7,

So how do we register? Through you or directly in HPC?

phat7 said:
High Performance Challenge. Click link for more info. Also refer to our other numerous posts with regards to trackdays.

Next year will be exciting as there is a possibility of running session race for clubs. I look forward to that. i have prior working schedule so i will be staying out of this track day.

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
since on this topic don mind i side track abit? hehe...
last night i went to the honda night sprint and found out tt there are alot of night sprints for other makes of cars...
got any for mazda? would like to see some rotary action haha

as for the 10th of dec...where to see more details and and/or signup? thanks
might not be there for the whole event but i will pop down one of the days...

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
are they legal ? our group does not promote dangerous driving...
we have some events and functions that might be a little fast pace.. up to all how you all interpret fast pace :)

but organising sprints like that might ended up everyone running away from cops like in the too fast too furious.

jasonlel

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Johor Bahru
Visit site
Alchemis,

Well, I assume the nite sprint refering to weekend nite sprint in Pasir Gudang track. On normal ocassion, you can drop by Pasir Gudang track every sat nite for a drag race. I think the entrance fee is RM30, not too sure. Then you can drag for few hours.

Alchemis said:
are they legal ? our group does not promote dangerous driving...
we have some events and functions that might be a little fast pace.. up to all how you all interpret fast pace :)

but organising sprints like that might ended up everyone running away from cops like in the too fast too furious.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
that's legal then....

not to say like close down Jalan Tun Razak for the sprint :) that's different story... my balls not that big yet to join these things :)

BrianHPC

Mar 19, 2006
Hello everyone....I just wanted to alert you on the change of date for the HPC Johor Circuit, Pasir Gudang event to Saturday Dec. 9th 2006. We will be registering participants from Klang Valley at Sunway Extreme Park this Wednesday Dec 6th from 7:30 pm to 10 pm. Johor, Singapore and participants from other areas can register at the track beginnning at 8:30 am on the 9th. As usual you can check the latest information on the website at www.hpcevents.com and to preregister. We also now have a forum on zerotohundred under the Motorsports events section.

Look forward to seeing you at the track.

Brian

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
actually.... can i go and take a look? i know i dont have RX7... you guys might scold me stupid or something... but i just 18 years old... also i love FD too much already.... can i go? what time the HPC event?