Update: Upcoming HPC Event Group 1 fully Booked!!

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
most likely i'll be off this september's track.. i might be just there to give mental support... but i'll hang my car up high to slowly do up my car's suspension and and also the downpipe...

effie

Known Member
Aug 17, 2004
Shah Alam
www.rx8clubmalaysia.com
Im also not too sure i'll be able to run my car this September HPC...... Need to do a few more mods to car first lar...... Among them is to fit DEFI meters to monitor temps...........Aftermarket anti-roll bars front & rear, HKS SLD (damn speed-cut slapping me on the wrist on the main straight), AutoEXE KOYO Aluminium aftermarket radiator.................... and a few more lil things.......

Also kinda getting annoyed with the lack of track etiquette/courtesy...... Come-on man..... i got stuck behind an 8 car traffic jam in session 1 and then to make matters worse, i got stuck behind 2 slow Hondas (Civic EG & CRX) in session 2..... They block every corner...... WTF !!!!! I only wanted a clear lap run...... I didn't even get a single fast lap throughout the last HPC....... DAMNIT !!!!! April HPC was totally worth it...... JULY HPC was a complete waste of money and time....... At least i had more fun chatting with friends (Lim, Andy, Dev, Glen etc etc etc) then driving on track......hahaha......

Last edited:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car radio's turn off(press) and on(release) when brake

i have some problem nowadays during pressing break that time, my radio will shut off for about one second and switch on back again, all lights and headlamp will dim out and light back a while as well. i wonder what problem i've occur. probably what is going on, anyone can tell?

Will it helps if i install VS and Grounding cable? or something cut lose inside?i've never touch anything before. if my negative terminal of the battery...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience