HPC Coverage @ 22APR2007

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Here's the photos of today's HPC Event held on 22APR07. Great showing by the RE Club cars, with 2 FC3S, 7 FD3S, and 4 SE3P's.

Special Thanks to "theseira" for helping out with the track shots :)

Last edited:

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Nice work Hans. Lovely pics....btw I'll get the car ready and hopefully will be able to play play with you guys next time out.:_:

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks for the help on the track shots. Looking forward to the next track run, with you in it :)

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Ya man!

Great job, we should all be doing this more frequently.

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
Effie is the man of the day..... never seen someone handle RX8 like him....pushing the car to its limit....

unfortunate that Theseira's car unable to track with us, Eric went on.....
everyone of us had alot of fun.... never can do this on the roads....

damn.. i saw a picture of myself posting like a goddess...anyway, these pictures are classic beautiful.

the next track event is on July this year if i'm not wrong... we'll see if anyone else would take up this task of coordinating... we take turns.. :)

theseira

Known Member
Oct 18, 2006
Yeah Alchemis....u owe me now RM1000 for that beautiful GODDESS picture i took of you. Hehehehe!!! Btw....did anyone go and take a picture of Dev while he was out on track??? Goober....u dead man.:_:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Howdy. It was fun to meet with you guys at the track. I finally got the chance to meet with Effie and Theseira in person, great guys and the rotary club is lucky to have such personality's.

I am sorry though for not being able to lepak for long as after instructing i get to run on the track. All in all i have to say, i've new found respect for the rx8 handling. Effie has got tonnes of track time under his belt and members here should grill him to learn more.

Alchemis - Good job getting the guys together. Lets plan and see whom can organise the next event. Again well done.

Last But Not least ~

Where are my pictures?

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
dev,

i got one picture.... but from my camera phone... cannot take close shots... Eric took my camera and no more battery... so.. i duno goober got take or not.. but here's something that i have... shamefully.. it's very small....

and also i have a picture of someone that came to the event... amazingly... out of imagination that he is there.. giving speeches, talks, how to drive :P

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
wow... we missed so many things in the afternoon.....

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
sorry for the huge pictures.. i do it again when i got home.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
waaaa...weng yan turbo mrs...sexy oooo...
alwayz love the sound of the car coming in trial
hahahhaa
kinda miss it

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone interested?

It comes with extra 4 injectors... that means, 1 extra injector for each chamber....

all you need is an injector controller...

pressure tested and proven in australia. improved torque and horse by more than 15% (without extra injector function) and 35% (with extra injector controller and aftermarket ECU)...

I have friends who wants me to do it for them but unfortunately the volume is not big enough. so now looking for those whose interested. this is because it...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience