ZTH Miri Members

rezgouki

Aug 11, 2006
Fooooo! Got ppl say "nabeh", I tot that this word only come out from melaka ppl. It make think of the good old days in KL...

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
shay said:
Its not that im not interested with drag race. just that, we are now looking for a place for photoshot.It will be very dark at night time. Coz some of the member only free at nite. Still we can take picture at the airstrip, only day time. I think it will be nice shot if we all park at the airstrip and take pic.but only can be done during daylight.Problem is, it too crowded. How bout in the morning??
well, just my opinion.
A good time to take picture at the Esplanade would be in the morning, less people and good light. Between 11am to 4pm is not good for taking pictures because the sun ray is too bright. Not only the beach, any open place is like that also...hehe.

At night... hard to take pictures. But can take interior pictures, like gathering or minum-minum also can.

rezgouki

Aug 11, 2006
Best time for everyone to attend the TT for photoshot is during public holidays and everyone should be able to gather at day times. For the rest of the times it has to depends on the members' free time.

Taking photoshot at lutong in the morning is not a bad idea, then we all can go boulevard reataurant lim teh.

If at nite, grand old lady should be a nice place but taking photo is a bit difficult. Another option is the Miri City Park.

shay

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
miri
For me, any place also can. As long as not to hot. and most important that we can have fun.hahaa :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

shay

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
miri
Or else, we can rent spot light, like the one they use for sure heboh. the big spot light. hahaha just my opinion guys.:shocked:

bride1987

Known Member
Apr 4, 2005
Visit site
so many mirians ar... i think i can only attend tt early this month.. cause going back Sabah on the 5th.... Holidays~

fletcheru

Known Member
Dec 10, 2004
Miri
Visit site
pro and cons of taking pictures are different times.

Morning is cool...

10am to 4pm is best, bright enough to get every single detail of the car.

5pm onwards... especially at the beach, it's a good sun set scenary

devil_j

Known Member
Nov 22, 2006
i think esplanade ll be a cool place but its always crowded unless during weekdays

rezgouki

Aug 11, 2006
Go to Esplanade in the morning? Less crowd, more space, cool place. But must finish early before noon. The heat will be unbearable after that.

shay

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
miri
Go Esplanade in the morning then we go lunch.

qme9019

Known Member
May 20, 2005
malaysia
any place will do actually .. just to confirm how many of us ... going to tt.. so we can plan where to go ? just my 2 cents :X-:

shay

Known Member
Sep 6, 2005
miri
okay guys, so lets confirm how many of us, meet somewhere, then later we decide where to take pic. :X-:

rezgouki

Aug 11, 2006
I think we need a leader or an organizer to organize us.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,
How much will it cost to install power steering on my iswara? And any trusted shop in
Kuching? Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience