Zerotohundred.com | Marketplace Merchant

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi all, my apologies for the delayed reply

hi HMS, please read my reply to your statements.

I tried again to see my banner. Well sad to say it does not appear. All i see again is the recruitment banner for marketplace merchant and banner of WRC. I am wondering what had happened !!
Apparently, banners do expire. your banner has expired on 20th of June 2006. That is what has happened

Seems like we are wasting money joining this program. Sales does not improve at all from this program. Connection to the server is so slow until I decided to use emails instead of PM. Although 200PM box allocated also useless to be already. Its a waste of time trying to read and reply even 5 or 6 PMs. The same time I can reply 10-15 emails already.
I'm sorry that the program did not improve your sales. The program was intented to upgrade your account to a marketplace merchant status

Rampant activities on non-merchant selling product in marketplace. Too many ppl selling things. I post in the morning, by evening it will be way in page 7 or 8. Maybe u should have allowed sticky post (even limited 1 sticky for each category in the marketplace is good) for merchants. No improvement I think there won't be many current Merchants that is going to renew the service. Please consider our woes, although Marketplace Merchants is only a small group of ppl paying nominal fees compared with your other big time guys, I sincerely wish that some improvement can me make to help everybody.
Unfortunately, we have exhausted our resources in governing the non-paying traders. We will be launching a new The Marketplace section soon. This should eliminate such activities

To be frank too, I never even seen C-Ground banner ads at all.

And why you dissable the signature when we post in marketplace, its a waste of time everytime I want some banner have to link everything to make up of a banner, our number of post counter also dun seems to increse at all.
the signature is disabled to reduce the misuse of the signature feature. The post count is disabled for The Marketplace section

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Thanks for taking time off your busy schedule to reply :-)

So, can you allow me to see the new marketplace first before I renew the membership for marketplace merchant? Sales had been worst since the day I started selling stuffs here. I also believe many other merchants here also experiencing the same trend. If I could have make a decent amount of profit, I wouldn't request for this allowance.

So will you be allowing the sticky post in the new soon to be launch marketplace? I really hope you can implement this feature which I think will increase the number of marketplace merchants joining. The one sticky post is just for us to link various items inside the marketplace, not linking outside. This should reduce the bandwidth needed, as i think now zth is very much congested. The link we posted could be govern by the moderators.

Maybe you can think of some benefits which will assist paying merchant to increase sales and remain active in zth.

Some of my ideas:

Registration of details with I/C - so call "verified merchants"
- hopefully this will increase confidence for buyers to buy from us.

1 sticky post per marketplace category
- will greatly help in reducing the need to bump unnessary, and we can manage the items forsale much better

Banners
- try to increase back to the originally 3 random banners.

Congestion
- I think you need to seriously consider the lag problem here in accessing zth. User will eventually fell of the zth bandwagon due to frustration.

Zth is still a great potential here for Malaysian automotive enthusiast and I sincerely hope that it will grow in leaps and bounds and continue to improve according to its members' need and current trend.

I hope that my suggestion will get consideration from you and if there is anything said which had been unpleasant, I offer my sincere apology.

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
www.strombergpowerbooster.com
Applying as a Marketplace Merchant in ZTH

Tom,
I have transfer the RM80 to your Maybank account as per proved below:-

The below is my banner with link:-

My Info:-
Tan Suet Chin
750315-07-5385

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

Last edited:

nightwish

Jul 14, 2005
Kajang
yahoo, im now also Marketplace Merchant members...hehe

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
Guys,

With the coming soon new marketplace, I believe paying merchant will enjoy more exposure.

Err.....any merchant willing to sponsor us moderators? engine oil or tyres would be much appreciated. :shades_smile:

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
no need to become paying merchant...

i see many threads kena deleted lately... eg... fazidk n feedzya's spraypaint thread.

although they had a physical shop, they were still offering services at a very affordable price.

they were only taking up 1 thread

then take a look at others like jannah. supposedly normal member but he has few hundreds of threads, peddles his wares just like any other kedai potong, although he may not have any physical shop.

yet his threads r not touched, he isn't warned.

cant see the logic.

nightwish

Jul 14, 2005
Kajang
yeah, where is my banner too?

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
c ground: your banner has done 620,028 views for the 3 months.
nightwish: your banner has done 1036 views since the last 10minutes it's been up.

c-ground

Known Member
Apr 5, 2005
Seri Kembangan
cground.fotopic.net
Tom said:
c ground: your banner has done 620,028 views for the 3 months.
nightwish: your banner has done 1036 views since the last 10minutes it's been up.
Thart's your statistic. Computer has no eyes. The system showed the statisic probably because it has done it's job but whether or not the banner is shown on the page is another question.

I have never seen it even i keep refreshing the page for 20 times! Finally found out that it appreared as a little dot only. What that little dot means to me?

If i have problem seeing it in one PC, it's still fine. Tried it in my office, my wife's office, my laboratory, home.. NEVER SEEN ONCE.

THis is not the first time I complained about the problem. All you did was just telling me how many times it has appeared ACCORDING TO YOUR SYSTEM STAT.

Have you seen it? If it's a problem with my browser setting how come I can still see other banners?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

i have recently full overhauled 1.0 kelisa engine and couple of problems rose:

- rough idling, almost rougher than before overhaul but idling rpm is normal. i did full engine balancing with new oversized piston
- whistling noise coming from throttle body/manifold area or belt pulleys area
- louder tappet noise even with fully syn oil with torco mpz
- white smoke on cold startup in morning, disappear after warm up but ive replaced valve seals, head gasket, almost every seals and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience