Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
alright i have another story to share.

This happen 2 year ago, i drove around shah alam on 2AM to makan angin with my wife since we are damn bored at home .. Then suddenly my wife want to lepak at MC Donald, so i use waze and search for MCD.

i feel very weird on that night, something is just not right :banghead:

Waze guide us to some road that we never use before , and the road is so dark i only can see my car headlight.

Guess what? :smokin:
Waze bring us to a abandoned bungalow. both us were shocked and suddenly goosebumps ..
We knew that the "thing" tumpang us and wanted a free ride :laugh:
Then we go nearby mamak and wait for one hour then went straight home ..

Reactions: Marc60

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
alright i have another story to share.

This happen 2 year ago, i drove around shah alam on 2AM to makan angin with my wife since we are damn bored at home .. Then suddenly my wife want to lepak at MC Donald, so i use waze and search for MCD.

i feel very weird on that night, something is just not right :banghead:

Waze guide us to some road that we never use before , and the road is so dark i only can see my car headlight.

Guess what? :smokin:
Waze bring us to a abandoned bungalow. both us were shocked and suddenly goosebumps ..
We knew that the "thing" tumpang us and wanted a free ride :laugh:
Then we go nearby mamak and wait for one hour then went straight home ..
@Izso , immediately think of you......hhahhahahahhahahhaahahha

@STATIC365 , happen to him when attend one of our TT, new place so he use waze.....lol

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
Yah! heard Penang bridge also a lot, right?
macam macam stories about pg bridge.
Weirdest story is during construction. "not related" to bridge quality.
Dun want to spoilt anyone mood. Anyway just don look back when drive during late late night. lol...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Dun want to spoilt anyone mood. Anyway just don look back when drive during late late night. lol...
Hello, add the stories here mah......:driver:

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
i have a story to share again, this is my personal experience also.

Few Year ago i was working in The icon at Jalan Tun Razak.

That day is my first day of work at the company which located at floor 15 if i not mistaken, i have to OT and work till 8PM. and few people left in the office, i just feel very tired suddenly and decide to went home.

The scary thing happen now.
From floor 15 to G floor, the lift stop at every floor. and when the door lift open at every floor , the floor area is soooo dark till i can't see a thing .. But since im too tired so i just ignore it.

The next day i ask my colleague, they say normally light on the lift floor will open 24/7 and will not close. and i am not the one that having this kind of experience. Since that day no more OT for me lol :adore::adore::adore:

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
c'mon la bro, tell us tell us.. please spoil our mood.:listen::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

wow ! can share the story here ?
Im still reading and now only on page 120 only hahaha .. long way to go :smokin:
wah bro, laju sial. 120 pg on few days. it too me 1 week for first 100pg. haha :marchmellow:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
@sweelt , Many request for Penang Bridge stories......lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I wonder if this is the appropriate section or even the right forum to post this. Need some help from those with experience in accident cases.

Are all accidents even a very minor one need to be reported? I had a minor accident this morning while turning into another lane and this car knocked my rear bumper (on bumper corner). The driver said forget it. So, should I report or not? If don't, what if he eventually go to make a police report?

Only scratches found on both cars. Am I at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience