Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
really no story already ah guys? damn sien

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not sure whether I told before, but this happened in wife's office.
Staff A came in early to finish some work at 6.30am, her office got glass panels. At 7am she saw staff B coming in and was thinking why he was early also (office officially start at 8.15am). Then at 7.30am saw him leave, so thought he going for breakfast. At 8am when he came back she ask how come you came in at 7am today. He replied, No, I just got in. I was not in earlier. This was the second such sighting as another staff did mention a week ago of seeing another staff, but the staff also say just got in later.....lol

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
why stories only, can put video too...
the real i saw before is car bump into "something" sat on the road. Then reverse. :marchmellow:

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
why stories only, can put video too...
the real i saw before is car bump into "something" sat on the road. Then reverse. :marchmellow:
So easy get video meh? Can ask the ghost, wait I need take video, instead you cabut first.....hhahahahha

STATIC365

Known Member
Aug 29, 2018
SELANGOR
Hi all ,

I want to share on of my story , i experience it myself on 2014.

Happen in Puchong , saturday 3 am in the morning i ride alone to makan angin because of stress lol.
It is uphill going to bandar puteri puchong from pusat bandar puchong , the speed on bike is around 30kmh only as i am trying to enjoy the moment.

That day the street light is off and the road feel so creepy suddenly i feel like "someone" jumped on my bike as i feel my bike become very heavy, i try to speed up my bike but it seems like cannot go faster due to heavy weight .. Then i suddenly feel very cold, all my bulu roma stand up .. i feel something wrong, i look at side mirror .. you guess what i saw? i saw a white broken kain.. is flying behind my back .. i keep pray and pray hope that "thing" did not show it face to me. After that a car pass by me and suddenly slow when he is passing through me. I notice the driver and passenger look at me then they look shocked , they increase their speed like crazy seem like running from me .. then it make me more nervous .. i quickly go to nearby guard house and jump from my bike and i shout to the guard please help is there anything behind me, help .. help i am scare ...

Then the guard say is nothing behind me .. then i stay at the guard house there till 6am when i hear azan subuh .. baru i dare to go home ..

this experience , until i die also wont forget .. so scary .. sorry i do not really know how to express the scared feeling by words in here, apologize ..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hi all ,

I want to share on of my story , i experience it myself on 2014.

Happen in Puchong , saturday 3 am in the morning i ride alone to makan angin because of stress lol.
It is uphill going to bandar puteri puchong from pusat bandar puchong , the speed on bike is around 30kmh only as i am trying to enjoy the moment.

That day the street light is off and the road feel so creepy suddenly i feel like "someone" jumped on my bike as i feel my bike become very heavy, i try to speed up my bike but it seems like cannot go faster due to heavy weight .. Then i suddenly feel very cold, all my bulu roma stand up .. i feel something wrong, i look at side mirror .. you guess what i saw? i saw a white broken kain.. is flying behind my back .. i keep pray and pray hope that "thing" did not show it face to me. After that a car pass by me and suddenly slow when he is passing through me. I notice the driver and passenger look at me then they look shocked , they increase their speed like crazy seem like running from me .. then it make me more nervous .. i quickly go to nearby guard house and jump from my bike and i shout to the guard please help is there anything behind me, help .. help i am scare ...

Then the guard say is nothing behind me .. then i stay at the guard house there till 6am when i hear azan subuh .. baru i dare to go home ..

this experience , until i die also wont forget .. so scary .. sorry i do not really know how to express the scared feeling by words in here, apologize ..
did you fall sick after the incident? Mandi bunga?

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
So Now you will not go riding after midnight......:driver:
he made me recall my experience riding alone from my house to my late grandparent small orchird during durian season. there is a house there but nobody lives in it.The place is pitch black...i can bring u guys there if u want to taste some durian next season if u survive 30min alone. To get there i had to ride pass a cemetery.most of the time i go back at 1230am. All the way i wont look at the side mirror.

1.Got one scary story...kinda funny actually but not related to ghost.My bro will sometimes overnight there with a relative.They will have a small fire just for fun and some barbeque. At 2 am they were both just looking at the fire when the other guy got tired of seating and got up to walk towards what he thought is a dead branch on the ground to pick it up and put it in the fire.

Upon reaching the 'branch' he bend over to pick it up but as the view of the 'branch' got clearer he jumped away and almost into the fire. The branch is actualy a phyton...I had a good laugh when my bro told me the story. I laugh even more when they said they 'ushered' the snake back into the orchird using a plastic container.

2.Inside my late grandparents unoccupied house still got some stuff. I had always wanted the antique grandmother clock and after getting greenlight from her daughter i went there at about 11pm with a relative. Just imagine driving the clock u get from an unoccupied house which will 'ting', 'ting', everytime u hit a bump on the road.i was sweating and not using the rearview mirror until i reach home.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That was just the same thing my friend told me, if you go pass cemetery, don't look back. They normally avoid you, but don't look back.....:smokin:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hv guys still playing v6tt need to share some light about moding the engine performance any sifu and taiko can recomend tq
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience