Visit site
Same as this right?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVU-xV4bks8

been getting this almost on a daily basis now... but as per video, i just
  1. Close the door and lock it via remote
  2. wait 10 seconds
  3. unlock the car, start it and it cranks like nothing happened
YEp that is RIGHT !!! Just like that !!

btw i just bumped this bcoz it happens at Nu Sentral today at the parking Valet.

One indian bro cannot start his new Proton Exec, the parking valet guy tried pushing n everything but did not work !! Bcoz i knew the problem. I helped him.

so I told him what to do.. in the end... He manages to start the car n thanx me including the valet guy.

Else this dude kena tow...

damn la proton this small issue cannot solve !!!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor

btw i just bumped this bcoz it happens at Nu Sentral today at the parking Valet.

One indian bro cannot start his new Proton Exec, the parking valet guy tried pushing n everything but did not work !! Bcoz i knew the problem. I helped him.

so I told him what to do.. in the end... He manages to start the car n thanx me including the valet guy.

Dunno if I mentioned this previously... there's a friend claims that he solved this by yanking out the immobilizer out and the issue never surfaced since

but, I don't think that the solution since I don't think SV model have immobilizer installed

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Dunno if I mentioned this previously... there's a friend claims that he solved this by yanking out the immobilizer out and the issue never surfaced since

but, I don't think that the solution since I don't think SV model have immobilizer installed
Ahhhhhh :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This problem just came back again !!!!

damn, i love my car and i dunno what to do... feels like want to trade in but i feel to sad to let it go. Will try remove immobilizer 1st...

*according to my last service, the pomen said Proton did gave me NOT ORIGINAL spark plug wires (something)

*trade in, i dont want vios or Mivi...

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If the solution is to re-arm the alarm and disarm it, it's the immobilizer issue la.

Or you can try this trick, at the window control : up up down down left right left right, press A + B together until you hear the "DING"... eh wait.. that's for Super Mario. Sorry.

:lol:

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006

Just like the SC technicians would say "Biasa lah Bro, Proton kan? Masalah-masalah nie standet"
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry after hearing such words from Proton ppl.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Ahhhhhh :banghead::banghead::banghead:

This problem just came back again !!!!

damn, i love my car and i dunno what to do... feels like want to trade in but i feel to sad to let it go. Will try remove immobilizer 1st...

*according to my last service, the pomen said Proton did gave me NOT ORIGINAL spark plug wires (something)

*trade in, i dont want vios or Mivi...
Saga no plug cable. It's running COP.

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
Just like the SC technicians would say "Biasa lah Bro, Proton kan? Masalah-masalah nie standet"
I don't know whether to laugh or to cry after hearing such words from Proton ppl.
Common, my fav SC said ECU n better still... they did not call for a service on the ECU !!

I think i wrote it down here

Saga no plug cable. It's running COP.
Thank You !!!

u reminded me... it was ignition coil..

anyway i asked some of my relatives they said it is the battery as the Saga eats battery !!!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
the "eating of battery" might have been caused by current drain from electrical component(s) in the car....unknowingly by the owner.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Common, my fav SC said ECU n better still... they did not call for a service on the ECU !!

I think i wrote it down here

Thank You !!!

u reminded me... it was ignition coil..

anyway i asked some of my relatives they said it is the battery as the Saga eats battery !!!
You means battery nearing the end of it's life?

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

the "eating of battery" might have been caused by current drain from electrical component(s) in the car....unknowingly by the owner.
Normally high current draw the battery will go flat, then cannot start at all.....:smokin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
update

i read this forum, they said the key immobilizer can cause the issue.

SAGA BLM FL tak boleh start! help [Archive] - CariGold Forum

Guess what, it was correct...

my auntie tested the spare key and it works like a charm.

I wonder what kind of car key proton makes?

like this need a stronger key (bcoz my key already has some tear)

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
My neighbor's new Saga oso got electrical problem.....every now and then, the car's alarm will blare without being triggered.
Sometimes in the middle of night. Real nuisance. The SC oso can't rectify the problem.

Another issue is the car battery that drains by itself over a short period of time.
The poor saga owner had replaced his 3rd battery since owning the car 1 year ago.

Who would expect problems as such when the car is just 1 year old??

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
update

i read this forum, they said the key immobilizer can cause the issue.

SAGA BLM FL tak boleh start! help [Archive] - CariGold Forum

Guess what, it was correct...

my auntie tested the spare key and it works like a charm.

I wonder what kind of car key proton makes?

like this need a stronger key (bcoz my key already has some tear)
Maybe your key need new battery?:smokin:

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

My neighbor's new Saga oso got electrical problem.....every now and then, the car's alarm will blare without being triggered.
Sometimes in the middle of night. Real nuisance. The SC oso can't rectify the problem.

Another issue is the car battery that drains by itself over a short period of time.
The poor saga owner had replaced his 3rd battery since owning the car 1 year ago.

Who would expect problems as such when the car is just 1 year old??
Happened to me also. About 2 and a half years back, car cannot start after parked a few days. Thought was battery so change the battery. After a few days car not used, battery dead again. Went and claim battery, they tested say battery working well. Send to wire man but cannot find the fault.
So decided to check for parasitic leak on my own using google and youtube. Found the leak but do not know what is leaking, so just shut it down when car not in used. Battery now 2 and half years still running.....:driver:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Well, my taikor BLM is still running. Got no problem like u guys had.
Battery has been good, the Ramcar battery served me 3 years before being replaced as a precaution.
Maybe it last long because i do long distances last time.
Still i am on my 2nd battery now.
Why i called it Taikor? because mine is the 1st batch model.

Maybe i am lucky i dont have the immobiliser.

Recently the engine stalled and becomes hard to start.
I was panic at first before i just sigh as i know its my fault for not replacing the canister thing.
If not mistaken a faulty one will cause bad fc and sometimes choke the engine.
Maybe this is the thing they called vapor lock.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Would like to ask who have experience doing this. Is it really works in preventing the headlight from become blurry/haze like.. I duno how to describe but i think you guys know what i mean).
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience