Very sad of owning an Almera=\

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Can say I drive in KL I also seldom see Almera or I dont even realise it existence? :rofl:

Anyway yewly1990, maybe can start of with exhaust system? Ya might need to custom if no aftermarket ones available but at least since u want better acceleration, that's one option in mind.

Also if you like to deco up your exterior, there are nice aftermarket headlamps I saw selling for Almera. It was fitted in one of the
Almera as samples. Looks kinda good.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Can say I drive in KL I also seldom see Almera or I dont even realise it existence? :rofl:

Anyway yewly1990, maybe can start of with exhaust system? Ya might need to custom if no aftermarket ones available but at least since u want better acceleration, that's one option in mind.

Also if you like to deco up your exterior, there are nice aftermarket headlamps I saw selling for Almera. It was fitted in one of the
Maybe KL folks don't like Almera. :rofl:

How about trying to do something with the ECU first? But I'm not sure whether has anyone done that before or not on Almera.

For exterior, I think change the rims first. The stock rim looks terrible especially the one in the cheaper variant.

xtorm

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Big different, Soundproof already took mor than 5k nearly 10k to settle for sedan car, I know a good Amp already cost 4k++ for 2 speaker.
But 5k in performance can get whole custom Stainless steel exhaust + intake + other etc.
wahlau!! near to 10k to sound proof? come come i charge lesser at 9k....hahahaha

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Maybe KL folks don't like Almera. :rofl:

How about trying to do something with the ECU first? But I'm not sure whether has anyone done that before or not on Almera.

For exterior, I think change the rims first. The stock rim looks terrible especially the one in the cheaper variant.
Only the impul Almera looks better. Better doesnt mean is nice though :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Only the impul Almera looks better. Better doesnt mean is nice though :biggrin:
Then you should put it slightly better. The so called 'Impul' Almera. Just like TRD Vios. Looking sporty but not sporty at all. Why don't Honda come up with a Mugen City to play with them. Then there will be Mazdaspeed 2 and Ralliart Mirage/Atrage. LOL

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
Showroom sell the impul bodykit rm1.5k he offer me haha.if with impul exhaust , impulse 17" rim , impul suspension , and tyre all rm9,500 wtf so expensive

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Then you should put it slightly better. The so called 'Impul' Almera. Just like TRD Vios. Looking sporty but not sporty at all. Why don't Honda come up with a Mugen City to play with them. Then there will be Mazdaspeed 2 and Ralliart Mirage/Atrage. LOL
Mugen City got...sendiri settle kat luar. :biggrin: Attrage? Uglier than Almera...at least Attrage save Almera from being the ugliest sedan ever created...Thanks to Attrage...:adore:

Showroom sell the impul bodykit rm1.5k he offer me haha.if with impul exhaust , impulse 17" rim , impul suspension , and tyre all rm9,500 wtf so expensive
That's why is silly to get the Kitted Almera. Go outside do, cheaper also.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Impul exhaust? I think you can get better ones from HKS, 5Zigen, BLITZ, TOMEI and other manufacturers.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Mugen City got...sendiri settle kat luar. :biggrin: Attrage? Uglier than Almera...at least Attrage save Almera from being the ugliest sedan ever created...Thanks to Attrage...:adore:

That's why is silly to get the Kitted Almera. Go outside do, cheaper also.
I saw one rather cool widebody City in Kampar almost everyday. I should take pic one day and post it here.

Spend so much on kitting up Almera, but later on street got smoked by some old junk B13 or B14 Sentra with SR16VE. Imagine the facial expression of the Almera owner. :rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Impul exhaust? I think you can get better ones from HKS, 5Zigen, BLITZ, TOMEI and other manufacturers.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

I saw one rather cool widebody City in Kampar almost everyday. I should take pic one day and post it here.

Spend so much on kitting up Almera, but later on street got smoked by some old junk B13 or B14 Sentra with SR16VE. Imagine the facial expression of the Almera owner. :rofl:
Almera even is ugly but pick up better than sentra. Tested with one before. Pick up I have to admit not bad for a 1.5 Almera. Modded with SR16VE nothing to say lo. Even 4AGE have to give way.

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
By the way yewly1990, you are using Almera with automatic or manual transmission?
Its Automatic transmission

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

omg.seriously don have parts? i just test drive with my wife almeera last 2 weeks i think.but tatau wanna choose mana satu.hahaha.yaya almeera is leisure drive can lo not a performance.but nice la almera very comfort also =) if the tyre more wider lagi syok oh!
Yes it is a very comfort ride in its class, but very lack of some power, does`t feels like a 1.5L engine :banghead:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Almera even is ugly but pick up better than sentra. Tested with one before. Pick up I have to admit not bad for a 1.5 Almera. Modded with SR16VE nothing to say lo. Even 4AGE have to give way.
You comparing auto Almera with auto Sentra?
I recently found out there is a legend in ZTH with SR20VE. Tomei cams. Genting touge. :rofl:

Its Automatic transmission

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Yes it is a very comfort ride in its class, but very lack of some power, does`t feels like a 1.5L engine :banghead:
If you take the manual, that would gave you a head start in modding it...

yewly1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur

I waitting for my extraktor and tail muffler, custom made from Jian Hang Motorsport, had change mid box with sport cat and pipe size as well.
Was`t so much into exterior look, just planned to full warp into orange with black roof, About the headlamps I will goes for custom as well.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

wahlau!! near to 10k to sound proof? come come i charge lesser at 9k....hahahaha
U are welcome to ask at KL Auto, most of the place u ask for a professional full sound proof will cost u around that, or even more than that.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Does`t worth at all, 2.8k can get dnd adjustable suspension, custom s-flow sport muffler cost about Rm800 only, thier impul package is very expensive

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

You comparing auto Almera with auto Sentra?
I recently found out there is a legend in ZTH with SR20VE. Tomei cams. Genting touge. :rofl:

If you take the manual, that would gave you a head start in modding it...
But not really interesting in manual, since almera was a N/A car, Just planning to gain some acceleration.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
NO. the previous IMPUL cars are a lot different from TRD Vios that UMW sells. IMPUL cars are lightly tuned up cars with tested performance parts fitted by IMPUL. If you notice IMPUL is a tuning arm for Nissan also. They offer sport suspension, sport muffler, IMPUL rims..etc...

Remember the Impul Latio, Impul Livina...all comes with sport suspension, sport muffler..etc...from IMPUL.

Unlike The TRD Vios...which only offers bodykit and no performance parts from TRD at all. TRD Vios is just looks.

yewly, good stuff don't come cheap you now IMPUL parts are tested to work and most important it's from Japan.

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
NO. the previous IMPUL cars are a lot different from TRD Vios that UMW sells. IMPUL cars are lightly tuned up cars with tested performance parts fitted by IMPUL. If you notice IMPUL is a tuning arm for Nissan also. They offer sport suspension, sport muffler, IMPUL rims..etc...

Remember the Impul Latio, Impul Livina...all comes with sport suspension, sport muffler..etc...from IMPUL.

Unlike The TRD Vios...which only offers bodykit and no performance parts from TRD at all. TRD Vios is just looks.

yewly, good stuff don't come cheap you now IMPUL parts are tested to work and most important it's from Japan.
Got 1 part...TRD Springs for vios :biggrin: Other than rims and kits :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

Thanks for enlightening me. But the sport muffler doesn't really produce any sound. Saw before some Impul Latio and Impul Livina but they are just as quiet as their normal counterparts.

Got 1 part...TRD Springs for vios :biggrin: Other than rims and kits :rofl:
TRD springs available over here? But I know that Toyota Thailand offers a turbocharged 1NZ-FE for the 1st generation Vios. In manual transmission some more... We don't even get such a deal at here.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience