Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
the coffin is to store the chinese version of a toyol...when car breakdown or tyre pancit...they open the coffin n the toyol will fix the car/tyre.

?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
omg... imagine you're the thief and you break into a car that had this coffin altar.. half way trying to hotwire the car you hear a ghostly whisper in your ear....

"Looking for something?"

:afraid:

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
omg... imagine you're the thief and you break into a car that had this coffin altar.. half way trying to hotwire the car you hear a ghostly whisper in your ear....

"Looking for something?"

lol..or pass him something he need .. lol .. scary la bro

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

"Looking for something?"

Voice from back seat, Hey Dude, you are doing it the wrong way.....:rofl:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
Yeah,i have heard of those stories too . I heard from a steward working wit mas , sometimes they got encounter wit this "things" where ppl from malaysia will go and "leave" it overseas so it dont come back and disturb them or their families here.
Just like those who 'trap' those things into bottles and throw it into the sea. They say don't simply open a bottle that you find on the beach. Who knows what will pop up.

Yup vr2turbo. I guess it thought that my mum was the suitable 'owner'. Hate to think what would happen if she accepted it and who in the family will be the new 'owner'.

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Next in line you la bro , who knows wat it can do . mayb add 100hp to your car .. lol.. ok wat ..

open the bottle.. genie will pop up .. and request la for nice things ...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
one new story to share:
just get to know a friend....he was staying somewhere near damansara, his house is terrace with dead end road. One nite, after some drinking session with friends, he reached home, due to late home, all parking around the house compound full...he has to park at the junction - then walk in, his house was 8-9 houses away from the junction, as he walking - about 3 houses away, he saw a girl in red dress standing underneath a tree with long hair. since it was drizzling, he stopped and ask the girl whether she needs an umbrella? she just turn her head rejecting his offer...so he continue walking home...it was about 1am, so he went in and cant sleep the whole nite.

next day was sunday, he was dead tired - he felt uneasy and asked his neighbour who alway stay up late about the girl...they smile and said, they been hearing a girl crying from 12 midnite to 3am for the past 3-4 days and sometime can see her and sometime just heard voices.....it is not human for sure....then my friend stunned and turned pale....he was sick for 1 week and dare not to come home late.

Last edited:

BuroQ

Known Member
Sep 13, 2004
Border Town
he saw a girl in red dress standing underneath a tree with long hair. since it was drizzling, he stopped and ask the girl whether he want an umbrella? she just turn her head rejecting his offer...so he continue walking home...it was about 1am, so he went in and cant sleep the whole nite.
So, its a he - she? :smokin: No wonder la your friend cannot sleep the whole night. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding Evoz. :biggrin:

Damn that gotta suck. Luckily it didn't do some weird and scary shit to him. Wear white usual case. But wearing red? well thats rare for me at least.

P.S. Cry and voices? Suddenly I'm reminded of the 'Witch' character in Left 4 Dead 2 wailing and crying. Only thing it doesn't wear any red dress :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
So, its a he - she? :smokin: No wonder la your friend cannot sleep the whole night. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just kidding Evoz. :biggrin:

Damn that gotta suck. Luckily it didn't do some weird and scary shit to him. Wear white usual case. But wearing red? well thats rare for me at least.

P.S. Cry and voices? Suddenly I'm reminded of the 'Witch' character in Left 4 Dead 2 wailing and crying. Only thing it doesn't wear any red dress :biggrin:
Ya, witch just wearing a bikini but too bad she is too thin to even show anything :rofl:

If hear crying like that, I won't even dare to walk pass there man...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi GUYS ...
plss help me here ..
i urgently need a weber carburator
my car is toyota gl 1.3 ( k370)
if anyone got contact or have one ..do call me or pm me ..
012-9163905 ( GOBBI )

thankss ppl
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience