Did you meet any 'Sin Ka Lan'??

Caringauto

Known Member
Nov 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hmp... i do business for so 3 years... meet lot kind of people but i hate the most is sin ka lan , say want want want but lastly no response... ask me book the thing but dun wan pay any deposit ...

here i attach a link shows wat i'm talking bout

D

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Dat guy in the video is vry stressful ka haha..hope you wont be like him one day..release all stress in a video. But the clip is really funny.

I guess it all depends on the person's sense of caring and attitude. Some people they dont care about other ppl's difficulties and would maximize their own convenience. Those who always say want want want but at last no response are probably getting many quotes from others, or maybe really do not analyze their own mind before saying.

I want i want i want...song ah song ah ! :biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
the best is collect deposit if they say want want want...cos mostly we encounter many ppl like this, want this want that, then later get influenced by others ended up bought other things...best is to get him/her committed with the decision..pay deposit..then if he don want, forfeit la...

Caringauto

Known Member
Nov 18, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
many ppl call me and say want book the civic fd2r stuff but i ask him to pay deposit , nanti dulu , nanti dulu... past 1 month 2 month... Kanasai eh

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
its normal, book 1st la, i sure come later, u proceed 1st la...whatever, like me, i am dealing with cars....whatever they say, if got buyer, i just sell it....then later when they come back...i just apologize and told them no booking paid, so i sell cos i need to pay rental n salary.....:)

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
normal la bro... its understandable that sometimes buyer 'scared' to put deposit because there are cases people kena conned... to me, I jaga my sales reputation... buyer FFK nemind, seller never ever... my modal is, look into my profile, got any cases I tipu or not...

Today only I just sold an item with quite big amount... buyer percaya... I oso percaya... fella came all the way from JB... tengok, pay and drove back to JB...

we are Azn's at the end of the day, kiasu and kiamsiap will always hunt our bekside... just like blackhowling...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
many ppl call me and say want book the civic fd2r stuff but i ask him to pay deposit , nanti dulu , nanti dulu... past 1 month 2 month... Kanasai eh
If you do keep stock (at least 1 set) then can sell and replace. If it is a difficult to sell thing, in which you don't stock, then ask the guy who is booking to pay deposit. Many tyre shops I go to, and when the customer wants some so call special design 20" rims, a deposit is collected before the order is made.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
if buyer is serious, usually they don mind paying deposit....to me, if no deposit, verbal we cant take their words unless it is a good good friend.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I totally understand business owners for asking deposits to see whether that buyer is genuine or not. If they said nanti la, this and that. The business owners also don't layan them. They'd rather use that time to layan other genuine buyers.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
I see you mention good good, because I have seen good friend back out also......
i encounter b4 too....good good friend also last mins "pusing"....but at least we know how good is a good good friend...so in future we know how to dealt with them.....if total strangers...we felt more frustrated cos no chance to meet and no chance to payback...haha....joking actually, lets hope good good friend wont play us...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all sifus..i got question on 4G15 auto gearbox (non O/D) can use on 4G91 Turbo enjin? Or i need to change another gearbox? Now my set up 4G91 with TD05 on 0.5bar. im using Emanage piggy. please give me advice on what should i do guys.. :adore::adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience