HU buying advice

hammerjit

Nov 22, 2011
Hi...I would like some advice buying HU double din...I have CRV Gen 2 model. Current stock HU double din but only accepts CD/Cassette. Am planning to get a DVD with 7" touch screen HU.

I went to look at one shop and saw 2 models. Pioneer and Kenwood. The owner says the Kenwood is more fast selling rather than Pioneer. But I notice his Pioneer HU is quite old model and some of the models cannot find in Pioneer Malaysia website but its in Pioneer SG website. Not looking for those cheap China models HU please.

So am asking if anyone have experience or recommendation for any latest HU DVD sets...bluetooth not required...able to play mp4/divx/mp3 via usb is a must.

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
pioneer, kenwood, jvc, alpine are all ok in this category, expect to pay 2.5k upwards for good quality models

kphyvo

Nov 6, 2004
Hi Sifu/Master there,
i'm thinking to buy US kenwood/JVC/Pioneer 1-din for my wira. but,.. Can it fit and use for Malaysia car wira?

Zenn

Jul 12, 2005
yes should be able to fit, if its 1-din over there, size will be same as 1-din over here.

Neon lights installation for multiplex system

Does anyone know of any workshop in JB who knows how to install neon lights in Peugeot cars? Peugeot has multiplex system thus looking for someone who has knowledge in it.

Thx!