Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Basel tmr nite (our local time is Thurs morning), and its a crucial game for us... All we need to do is avoid defeat and we r through!!! But i hope we r ambitious enough to go for a win, in the hope tht Benfica will drop points so tht we can win the group!!!

Vidic is back from suspension, so this is a huge plus point for us!!! And no disrespect, we r facing Wolves at Old Toilet this Sat, so we shld go all out in this Basel game... Play with discipline n we will b fine!!! Basel hv to attack us in order to stand a chance, so it will b good for us... For such games, Fabio n Rafael r definitely not suitable!!! They can b very immature n get provoke easily!!! They might just F*ck up our plan~~~ We needs players with good composure n great discipline!!!

I think SAF will most likely pack d midfield with Rooney alone upfront... Tht's our usual tactic for away games in Europe... So to all players, make sure we qualify!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a F*CKing nite in Europe for us~~~ Besides anger, frustration and disappointment, i hv got nothing much to comment on the performance on the nite... =.=" We cant even manage a draw away to a tiny Swiss club!!! A very very BIG Thank U to both Evra and Evans for successfully bringing us into the Europa League with Style!!! We r all very proud of you!!! =.=" I blame the 1st goal for cibai Evra lapses, as he didnt mark the Basel player or at least closes him down, when he volley the ball home... Then Evans for letting tht cross flied past to the back post, where he could hv headed it away~~~ DNMGCH~~~~ *&%%$#@$%*&

I hope with this REAL embarrassing exit from the ECL, SAF will finally strengthen the team in the needed area - central midfield and left back!!! Other than tht, PLEASE clear off those useless shits from the team too... I think we hv had more than enough from them... Enough is enough!!! =.="

Seriously, from now on i do not carry much hope for the season!!! Not tht i do not believe in the team n SAF anymore, but just look at the way we r playing at the moment... Everybody is so lack of spirit and mistakes r every where of the football pitch from us... Dont think we will b strong enough to win any title this season... Furthermore, injury to Vidic is very bad at this point of time... Unless... Unless we hv 4 Phil Jones and 3 Rooney in the team!!! =.="

A very very Disappointed Red Devil fan here~~~ ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Arrgh... I'm devastated by the result and really disappointed in the way they played. I have to give credit to Basel though. But it were the players that has to be blamed. I'm just f**k**g sad la.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
most of the fans knew this is coming if we look back how MU played for the past 2 month..i'm not surprise by this outcome..football forecast pundit also predicted MU will out of this tournament , MU r not playing the way they should..as a fan i will still support MU eventhough it is boring to watch how MU play for the time being..

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

MU need to buy this coming January to strengthen the squad...they need to get 'roy keane' soonest possible, and also not to forget
'scholes'

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What surprises me most is tht SAF kept saying tht there r no players value for $$$ in the market and u can never replace Scholesy or Keano~~~ =.=" But what happen to players like M. Ozil, Juan Mata, M. Gotze n etc?! Even Sneijder or Modric or Nasri will b a great addition to the team with a slightly higher pricing or salaries...

And yes, there will never b another Scholesy or Keano in this world... But what all the fans mean is to get some great players tht can play in their roles!!! A play-maker and an anchor man in the midfield!!!

I dun really think players like Evans, Gibson, Diouf n etc r ManUtd quality!!! Even players such as Anderson, Evra n Berba hv had their chances long ago... But they couldnt perform on a consistent basis!!! Way too many mistakes from these players everytime they play!!!

Its really time to make some 'major' changes to the squad!!! Time to add some real quality into the squad!!!

Last edited:

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
get that dutchie over.... sneijder...

but then, dont think MU will have pulling power for sneijder to come over now... should have made a move back in august...

now kena kicked out from UCL already... that sneijder mana mau datang?

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i mean seriously, just ask Evans to eff off
every fcking game that he plays, that impact is a POSITIVE lost game.
It's a definite.
Shitty.
Palace.
And now Basel.
Seriously, i am just speechless with him. He's just a dumbfuck and im not sorry for saying that at all.

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
Sometimes dunno what is going on in SAF's mind. Maybe gone soft over the years. A 1-0 win doesn't mean they work for it, it means they were hanging on for dear life without drawing.

Players aren't playing with the ruthless attacking they did earlier in the season and SAF doesn't like to ask players to mark dead opponents. Opponents always able to pass the midfield mark easily with the ball. Only stand firm just outside the penalty box, which will be too late to defend mistakes. Closing down and man marking is the best approach in today's game.

I hope this form improves. I would say Evra is a very good attacking left back. But it's hard to attack and back to defend instantly. Even Gary Neville had problems, but he has experience. We need more aggressive players who will go in and tackle and win back possession for the team as well.

Pray that a good addition will come in during the Jan transfer.

Continue Marching Devils!!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Since last year, Evra have been nothing but shite.
It has been countless times and it was mention for the umpteenth times by me and storm that Evra has been shite and I'd say that he together with Evans was culpable for more than half of the goals being conceded by us since last year.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I have always dreamt to have Fabregas to replaced scholes, but I
know is not possible as a former Arsenal player and what's more
if he has the offer from Barcelona.

He is a great playmaker as Midfielder..

For Evans, i hope SAF will wake up after this, players like Evans are
only worth the money if he plays in a Division 2/3 team. He is not
even EPL quality or more to say as a ManUtd player. I agree, most
of the games he plays, is a confirm defeat. At least 90% the chances
of losing. Such a useless bugger.

Week after week, more and more disappointment from ManUtd..:bawling:
Yet, now they are out of Champions League, Can't even beat Basel,
what's more to talk about beating Barcelona? Totally out of the league.

Seems no English Club this year for Champions League Quarter Final.

Real Madrid vs Barcelona for Champions League Final. :top:

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
sometimes i wonder y full back need to overlaps when we got winger...the job for fullback is to defend while winger is to attack...when fullback attack then who should cover his place? winger or DMC or CB? i just thick evra overlaps too much and expose his position to opponent counter attack...maybe someone who know about football strategy can shed the light about this...

as for evan ..he is sux but okay when he was playing along more junior club player ie smalling & jones at the early season

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
usually wing back overlap run to expose defense when defenders are marking the wingers. so sometimes when evra overlaps, it will catch the defenders offguard for a cross. good strategy but wing back will need to recover fast and run back to defend counter attack. gary neville was very good with this and SAF always stuck to this gameplay.

but generally united players are bad at pressuring opponents to recover possession. they always wait and sit back in defense. teams like Barca and man city (mostly silva and nasri) have superb passing abilities and it will expose our defense wide open.

MU lost a lot of ruthlessness in attacking and scoring. lack pace in attack and counter attack. lost the momentum that came at beginning of season. lacking stamina to finish the marathon convincingly.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
i asked becoz when i played as winger upfront of fullback who always overlap..i feel tired of covering his position haha..btw its just a frendly game and im not pro or semi pro player..syok syok only.. gary neville always do the dummy run to confuse the defender and back in position quickly..more balance between attack n defence..same as irwin ..evra more toward attacking than defencing

Sylver

Jan 6, 2010
Subang Jaya
nice. should keep playing even if it's friendly.

another player good at such attacking wing back play is Barca's dani alves. gareth bale is another good attacking wing back.

yea, would say evra should play left wing instead of left back.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There are a few things to do to when trying to diagnose a misfire. All vehicles are different, but there are a few places to start.
1)If possible use an OBDII scanner on newer vehicles. The misfire counter function can help you determine which cylinder is behaving badly. Clearly this is not an option for all people and vehicles though.

Note)Even without engine scanners you can identify which cylinder is causing a dead misfire. Carefully disconnect one spark plug at a time. If the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience