Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Xmas is just ard the corner and hopefully everyone here will hv a great time celebrating it!!! ^.^ Merry Xmas to all~~~

Ok, we will b playing Wigan on the Boxing day at Old Toilet- Monday 11pm our local time... This is a game where we need to win, in order to keep up the pressure on the leader... Wigan been doing pretty well in their last few games where they r able to hold Chelshit n Loserfool to a draw... So we must b aware of this n not make the same mistake tht they 2 teams made....

As for P. Jones, his facial injury is not as worst as we hv fear of... Its great tht he might b able to get involve in this game too... Then its time to get Chicharito back into the team more as well... But i got to agree tht Welbeck been doing good during his absent... And now, Berba is back too... It will gives SAF better options in case he wanna to re-shuffle things...

Rio will b able to play and he will b our leader at the back... And Rafael is fit again after he appeared in our last reserve game without any problem... So expecting him to get some game time in the next 2 home games b4 he will b trusted back into the starting lineup...

If SAF think we r a bit light in the middle, he can again shift Rooney into it for the 2 home games as we have many option upfront... Definitely there will b rotation ard for the lineup during this festive n hectic period... But hopefully with the players selected, all will b given 110% effort to win the games... It will b very important!!!

Hoping for our team to continue our high scoring game, so tht we can also cut off some of the goal differences with Shitty!!! 3-0 home win will b nice!!! ^.^ Rooney to continue scoring!!!

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

This is C. Eriksen from Ajax tht we r linked to... Look pretty great!!! Source: Christian Eriksen... The Ajax Wonderkid - YouTube

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another 5-0 win for the Red Devils at the crucial time!!! Great~~~ We started the game with 4 wingers and ended it with 4 strikers!!! Champion to SAF!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Very very lucky tht we got another early goal to settle the team down, else i think it will b a long long nite at Old Toilet with such a lineup!!!

Congratulation to Berba for scoring his 1st Hattrick of the season!!! Great goals n great moves tht lead to those goals!!! What make me happy is tht Berba is playing with a smile on his face in the game!!! Strange!!! Hahaha... No more sulking!!! Hopefully there will b more goals to come from him... Thx to Rooney for letting Berba to take d penalty too... Tht's d best contribution from Rooney in the whole game yest!!! =.=" Many mistakes from him in the midfield, but not gonna blame him as we needs to reserve our energy for the games to come!!!

Park have had a good game where again his industrious effort make a lot of diff to our team... Properly he will b involved in the Blackburn game too... Carrick definitely not a good central back, but he still played way better than tht crocked Evans!!! =.=" Carrick is way more alert than Evans in the central area n also quicker to react!!! Thx tht Evans is out for at least 2 wks from now!!!

Evra played a good game too where i think is his BEST in few mths!!! Hope he can build on from here... Nice to see Valencia back to scoring again!!! He is slowly back to form too... I hv said b4, once he and Nani hit form, our team will do better as a whole!!! So, let's hope SAF will b able to move Valencia back to the right wing soonest!!!

To b frank, its a very harsh red card to the Wigan player although his hand did ended up on Carrick face... Yellow is the most for me!!!

With the Blackburn game coming up, i hope SAF will not pick such a lineup again!!! Its really a HUGE gamble!!! I saw Rafael is fit to b on the bench, so let's start him at the rb!!! Then i believe Smalling n Jones r being rested, there r chances they will b playing together if Rio still needs some time out!!! Fryers can take over Evra if SAF decided to give Evra a break, although Fryers didnt play too well in the Wigan game... He looks a bit nervy!!! 1 of his mistake nearly caused a goal!!!

Then let the midfielders play in the midfield!!! Haha... I'm actually still waiting on the Cleverley newz~~~ It was reported tht he will b back ard Xmas time!!! But till now, there aint any updates on him yet!!! Not even on our reserves~~~ Praying hard tht he can get to full fitness soonest possible!!! We needs him!!!

=================================================================================

Ok, time on the rumours Jan buy for us!!! ^.^

-Dun think we will go for Modric now as his asking price is ard 40mil pounds and to deal with D. Levi at the half term is as good as impossible!!! With Spurs pushing for the highest position finish this season, its just not logical to sell this price asset at this moment!!! Hmm... I'm afraid we will never see Modric donning our red jersey!!! 40mil is just our of our range with how the things r going for us!!! Too bad~~~ =.="

- Newz today said tht Inter is desperate to sell of Sneijder in order to fund their own transfer in Jan window!!! Same old Same old story!!! Unless we can land him cheap n Sneijder agreed to lower his wage demand, else he can go to other clubs which can afford him!!! =.=" So near yet so far!!! I believe tht we were not far away from getting him in the summer... But for some reasons the deal fall off and it affected Sneijder form at Inter very much...

- From few clips tht i hv search abt C. Ericksen, he looks a very good player from the midfield!!! Given his age n price at the moment, he will b the BEST bargain from all the players tht been linked to us like Gaitan (30mil?! Huh?!), M. Gotze n etc~~~ But again, will Ajax willing to do biz especially when we r abt to face them in the Europa League!!! =.="

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
agreed with you about carrick v/s evan at CB..richard jolly from soccernet also wrote that carrick is better than evan hahaha

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
actually should get Sneijder at any cost...

like it or not... he is the missing "link" that MU is sorely lacking at the moment...
sad to say there is no one to replace scholes position at the moment.... if got sneijder.. it will be awesome...

:D

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ya wo~~~ The whole world knew tht Evans is definitely not a ManUtd quality, but still SAF n co keep picking him for our matches!!! =.=" Very very strange!!! Now he is out injured, so we can watch our game without any heart attack moment!!! Hahaha... Peace of mind!!!

To b frank, chances hv been given to Evans many many times... But its himself tht keep making silly mistakes n causing us games n points!!! Not everytime lucks come to us... I afraid if we keep playing him, we will lose the title battle in a matter of time given tht this season there r many serious title contenders and our squad strength aint too good... So, SAF Pls, ship Evans somewhere!!! =.="

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, i like Sneijder very much too... And over the whole summer i was praying damn kao hard tht we can get him!!! But for some reasons, the move didnt come true... I think its either Inter was asking too much for him or its due to his salary package!!! Or mayb even both!!! At 1 stage, reports said tht Nike might came in to help out to smooth the deal by topping up d differences... I was damn happy n thought we might get him for sure!!!! Hahaha... And it all ended up nothing too...

After tht, i still keep an eye on Sneijder at Inter... But his form hv been very inconsistent and too many a time, he played badly n way below par... Then injury hit him~~~ So, i think the 'saga' must hv got into his mind too much... He is 28 now n almost half a season hv gone... So his 'pricing' might hv been affected much!!! Someone somewhere somehow hv to make 'loses' in order for the move to go through!!! Haha...

If the deal is to b re-ignited again, I think Sneijder hv to make the initial move by coming to ManUtd... Then things will b made easier... So let's see how things develop throughout the Jan!!! ^.^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the way our team is doing, it might 'encourage' or even 'prove' tht SAF is right for not going into the Jan window to strengthen!!! =.=" But i hope tht SAF will understand this season is diff to the other where Shitty r damn kao strong surprisingly n consistent!!! I was expecting them to b a serious contender only in the next season as their 'purchases' r heading the right direction!!! They might need another 2-3 players to make them better!!! But to my surprises, their team gel better than expected n play very well n solid as a unit!!!

So in conclusion, we needs to buy new quality players!!!

Last edited:

sr384

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
i tot evans pretty good last few matches
but he got no body,easily beaten by others..kinda lembik
when is next match guyst?time?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Things been going well for us at the moment, but dun forget tht things can change in a blip of an eye~~~ We must keep fighting n not let complacency hit us again just as what happened to us earlier in the season... For the past few games, we hv been blessed tht we were able to scored earlier in the game!!! And tht helps a lot to the players psychologically!!! What if we r unable to get tht early goal in our coming matches?! Can we still keep fighting as usual?! I hope we do so~~~ We needs all this to keep us in the fight for the title!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Wigan game, we can see tht both Fryers and Macheda still look very 'fresh' n inexperience!!! At times, they just ran like a headless chicken, made simple mistakes n lost possession easily!!! Both them r only 19-20 in age!!! So, it might b 'normal' tht they play d way they did n perhaps we shld give them more time to develop and hope tht they can become a ManUtd quality player 1 day!!!

But compare them to Phil Jones, who is 19 as well!!! U'll see the HUGE gap in maturity, level of performance n composure btw them!!! Jones is a rare talent where i always forget tht he is onli 19 while watching him play!!! Of cos Jones still hv lots to learn but he is big in size, very fast, compose, determine, hv great stamina n understand the game well too... He is punching above his age!!! Hope he can continue his great development in ManUtd n become a legend for us!!! I think he can b 1 of the BEST buy ever under SAF!!! ^.^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roberto Martinez came out n suggested tht once Cleverley is back from injury, he will b a huge boost for us in the title push!!! Cleverley spent a season under Martinez, so he knows Cleverley very well... Whereas, we hv just seen Cleverley for not more than 10 matches this season... Fingers cross tht he can b back to the team soonest!!!

Source: Man Utd news: Roberto Martinez backs Tom Cleverley to shine | The Sun |Sport|Football

Glad to know tht from yest Star paper, JR of Spurs regards our R. Morrison very highly!!! Together with P. Pogba, hopefully SAF will hv more chances to bed them into the 1st team soonest too... Give them more chances to learn n shine in a bigger stage, in order to gain some valuable experience!!! Yes, i have heard a lot of negative reports abt Morrison and i think SAF n co will hv ways to control him n help him out of his attitude trouble!!!

With all the youngsters, i think our future looks bright!!! ^.^

Looking forwards to see how the FA will punish tht Racist Cheat Suarez in the 'finger' incident happened at Fulham!!! Hopefully he will get more ban from it!!! I think Suarez do hv attitude problem, just like Morrison!!! So why d club keep defending him when he did all those stupid things?! Punish him kao kao~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This is really F*ck-up!!!! We lost our game to Blackburn at home and on SAF's birthday too~~~ =.=" So damn embarrassing!!! Again, mistakes cost us the game!!! What d hai is Evra doing n thinking?! He was our captain of the day n he was our worst player with silly mistakes all over the pitch!!!! >.<" Damn disappointed with him!!!!

We could hv pull away with 3 points on the day where spirits of the fans were high!!! But the players bottled the chance to do so~~~ I really hv to question the decision to ask Rafael to played in d midfield in d 1st half!!! We were so damn poor in tht area during then!!! Rafael was 'lost' n do not know what to do in tht position!!! Bad~~~ Why cant we play him at the right back n push Valencia to the right wing... Then we can hv Nani in the middle!!! At least Nani will know what to do n can create chances for our team!!! Unlike Rafael, he did nothing at all... Yes, he was just back from injury... Then why d hell handed him d important midfield role?! =.=" It servely reduce our competitiveness there...

Then for d 3rd goal, its very obviously DDG's fault!!! But SAF was right tht our defenders could hv protected him better~~~ Where were our defenders or players, when DDG was being knocked off for tht corner?! These r silly mistakes tht will cost us the title throughout the season!!!

But luckily Shitty dropped points too~~~ I think they r feeling the heat n pressure now within their team!!! With players gonna leave for African Cup, they will b further affected again!!! Mancini told SAF tht mind games will not win the title, but he himself is bottling it now by blowing his top!!! Haha... We will see how he will handle d pressure, a diff pressure from those tht he hd been through!!!

With Newcastle game looming, hopefully our injuries situation will b better!!! Really hope tht Rio and Smalling can b back on time to play this game!!! We need experiences for it!!! Then whatever happened to Rooney, i hope he can concentrate on his game again n bring back d glories to our club!!!! Congratulation to Berba for scoring a brace, but too bad we didnt win any points!!! Not sure if he will start this game, as we might need pace upfront against Newcastle!!! So, i think Welbeck or Chicharito will b a better option!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading few articles n papers rgding d Racist Cheat Suarez, i hope Fool n Stupid KD keep supporting him!!! SO tht d whole world know tht they r RACIST as well!!! What Suarez did were really unacceptable in football n wirst still he was telling lies to everyone including to his naive club n manager!!! Try tell me "bcos u r BLACK" and " I Dun speak to BLACK" are not racist comment?! My BALLS!!!! He is a fu*king Cheat n a Racist!!!! Ban him for 15 matches if he decided to appeal!!!! Kick him out of the country!!!!

Besides, i hope to see the whole of FOOL team wearing a "T" with "Middle Finger gesture" on it tonite against Shitty!!!! Hahaha... Show your support to tht F*cker Cheat!!! Dun let him walk or die alone!!! He is so innocent tht he didnt meant to show fingers to the Fulham fans!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ It was just a 'frenly' gesture as he is a good boy!!!! Stupid KD, u shld wear 1 yourself too~~~ Sohai~~~~

Happy 2012 to all!!!!

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
sigh... a mad way to end 2011 and start 2012..
losing to blackburn off all places, at own turf...

:(

anyway to cheer everyone up

which club does this category of people support?

:biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Now the pressure is on our side with Shitty thrashed Fool with a 3-0 hom win... Hmm... Its a good win for them when under such pressure... Bravo to them... And now, we hv to do our part in order to keep the pressure on Shitty side!!!

Great to hear tht Rooney, Rio and Giggsy will b back featuring in this match!!! They will b very important to us!!! But there is no newz abt Smalling yet!!! Hopefully what SAF said last week will come true as he expect Smalling to b back against Newcastle!!!

With Rio back n mayb Smalling in d bench, it will b Evra, Rio, Jones and Rafael for our defence unit!!! In the midfield, hopefully it will b Nani, Giggsy, Carrick n Valencia!!! Then with Rooney n Welbeck upfront!!! With this line up, we stand a good chance to win the game!!! S. James Park is never an easy place for us!!! So we must play with high concentration n spirit for the full 90mins!!!

Its a concern tht how r we gonna handle the Hot D. Ba!!! He is physically strong, just like Yakubu!!! And we all knew what happened last game!!! So, hopefully with Rio experience n guidance, he n Jones will b able to keep Newcastle at bay~~~

Then for the keeper situation, frankly speaking, Lindegaard is right infront of DDG in terms of performance n confidence!!! But no doubt, both r great keepers!!! So, this will again leave to SAF to decide who to play for this game as there will b lots of crosses into the box against Newcastle!~!!

Fingers cross, we need this win badly to keep up the pressure!!! So, do it win the game for us - Red Devil's fans!!!

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
DAMN!!!! This is not how it is supposed to be. F**king disappointed. Nothing else I wish to say. Just have to get over it. Now we have to worry about Spurs. They will level points with us in no time. Sick result la.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What excuses do we need now?! Injuries?! Tiredness?! Players just back from injuries n not yet 100% fit?! Buzy fixtures in too short time?! Nope~~~ We r just not good enough as Newcastle deserved the win bcos they r more determine to win, they play better football, they r more fire up for the game, they closes down the spaces faster n better, and most importantly they r more clinical infront of goal than us!!!! Ya, very very disappointing game to watch!!!

I think Rooney was very bad where i think SAF is right to ban him as his fitness is clearly not up to the required level!!! His touches been bad, was buffing ard n at times too slow to react n lost possession too easily!!! =.=" This is not the performance tht we expect from our leading player like Rooney!!! He is a big let down to b frank!!!

Errr... I do not know what happened to Nani as well?! He was doing well few games back... But lately he seems like playing without his usual self confident!!! His performance were below par for the last 2-3 games!!!

I know why SAF opt to choose Berba for this game, as he is on a good goal scoring form!!! But as i said b4, Berba is not the best option for this kinda fast game!!! Hmm... I dun wanna to sound crocky, just my opinion!!!

Its really a bad bad lost!!! =.=" I agreed tht its advantage to Shitty now!!! No doubt abt tht!!! Yes, Spurs is breathing down our neck too... And they r on a good run of games at the moment too... Sigh!!! =.="

====================================================================

Papers today r saying SAF is aware of G. Cahill situation where his much talk abt move to Chelshit hv stalled!!! So there might b an outside chance for SAF to get him to Old Toilet!!! Other than tht, Inter needs $$$ for them to get Tevez over against Milan... So, the onli way for them to do so is to offload Sneijder somewhere!!! And 1st option is us too...

What u guyz think?! SAF might gamble on his players to come back from injuries, so tht he will hv all his team members ready for the title push!!! But i afraid it might b too late to wait~~~ And on top of tht, we might even get more injuries b4 our injured players make their come back~~~ =.="

Although i dun means Cahill n Sneijder will b perfect fit for us, at least we need strengthening in our defence n midfield!!! Cleverley come back seems to b delayed yet again, as Xmas hv oredi past us by n there is still no newz abt his latest condition!!! >.<"

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
I think all of you should give this thread a rest and maybe resume talking again next season.

In the meantime, go buy yourself a nice sky blue jersey or watch Golf or something...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hallo

currently i`m using satria 1.6
my front disc is now like wave... so I planning to change the disc ..
is it possible to change just the disc with other such as that have a hole
and using my original brake calliper??

cher
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience